Reviews for Botheration
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
lovely! I like Sakura's decision! hoho!

I like this way better too! HAHA
THA musIc GuY chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cool! :D
seasons weapon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
thats funny .Kakashi and pervy sage are well..pervs
Eto117 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That must have been a scarring conversation for Naruto. I wonder what happened to Kakashi. lol

Quite a fitting ending.

Thanks for the fic :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
:D That was cute.
DARKNOVA chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh my, what an interesting way to go about the beginning of their relationship, lol. I liked it, its something fresh and new.
itsSwitzerlish chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
HAHAHAHHA! KAKASHI! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

i almost fell out of my chair. XD
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was really nice I liked it alot. Especially when Naruto says dont hurt me lmao.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You are simply hilarous! "he asked one pervert about another pervert’s ways" had me laughing out loud (and when you realize I'm at "work" THAT can make for an awkward explaination. I also appreciated the sudden yet appropriate ending. Great job!
Rememberance of Something chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This was SO CUTE! You should make it into a story.
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww, that was such a cute (and amusing) story. I have to thank narusaku_recs over at livejournal for pointing it out to me _.

Keep up the good work!

Eraya _
stella chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was BRILLIANT. (: Just a right mix of team7-ness and humour. YAY! :D
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
AW... that is sweet and funny!

women 1 once a month activitiy death for men
Alori Kesi Aldercy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I think by the point where Naruto questioned Jiraiya about the problem at hand I was experiencing gut-busting fits of laughter.

This was perfect.

Poor Naruto. Kakashi had to go opening his mouth, and then Jiraiya... These men don't know anything alone, but putting them together is even worse. XD

This is one of those fics where you wish there was more to read of it because it was just that good.

Great way to end it too. Bravo.

-Alori
Teslyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
In a nutshell, he asked one pervert about another pervert’s ways.

Noiccee. Smooth, Naruto. xD Brilliant, as always