Reviews for Many Times, Many Ways
TheWatcherandReader chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
This is pleasant. Very pleasant. It would be good to see more of this, so I'm hoping it isn't completely dead. Keep on updating.
Proponent of EVO chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Oh lordy this made me laugh.

Is there any plan to finish this?
WMG chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Just wanted to give you a good review on how much fun this story is. I enjoyed it and I'm hoping you'll continue writing this.

As a fellow writer, I know from experience how disheartening it is not to receive any reviews - however, this is not to say that people aren't reading. They're just not leaving reviews. I myself read nearly everyday on some fan board and I don't always leave reviews. Usually it's because I'm reading right before work or I've stayed up until 1am (or later) reading some massive, exquisite piece of work and I did need to sleep.

It doesn't mean that people aren't enjoying it. Again, in my case, I would sometimes rather wait til the finish to leave a review for the overall story, rather than write one every chapter.

Anyway, I hope you do continue this and finish. i think it's rather good and a fun fic at that.
nannon chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
very cool stuff. and the snowman thing was hilarious.
The Review Guy chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
I loved the last part with the Batman snowman. The whole story has been very good, although I'm curious as to where it's all going.
M.Tsukai chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
adorable story...funny in all the right places. Bruce totally needed a nice Christmas...5 stars
digi-gal-rox chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
this is good! i really like the interaction between all the characters! pls update soon!
alittlesummerwine chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
I love this story! I think that you should continue - who cares that it's August - you can finish it in time for this Christmas season!
Trickster91 chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
I love your story so far. I also liked how Vigilante and Shayera now kinda have a better understanding for each other. Please update soon!
Jarnan chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
This is one of the funniest JLU fics I've ever read. Loved the scene with the snowmen. Update this amazing fic soon!
incense-whiskers chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Love the snowman thing!
Athena Phoenix 144 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
This line has got to be my favorite so far: "Eat ice, tough guy," she tapped him with her palm and the Green Lantern, protector of the universe, fell on his butt with a thud.

Funny and sweet. Great job!
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Wow. That was great. There was so much I loved in that chapter. I enjoyed the Lana/Clark moment, being the S:TAS nut I am. Also, Tim and J'onn interact well - it's a lot of fun to see characters that we can never see together on the show. And it especially works for Tim to be the one to teach him about the season.

And kudos for using S.T.R.I.P.E way better than 'Chaos at the Earth's Core' did. I always wanted to see more of his and Stargirl's relationship.
Red Hare chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Lol. The prank was a nice touch. Hope to see more.
Gotham's Princess chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter. Bruce was fun. And J'onn... You wrote J'onn great. Lana, too? You're lucky I'm not knocking off points for adding the spawn of all evil to this! Sorry, I just don't like Lana. Courtney, Kara, Dick, and Babs together skiing? YAY! Reference to 'Comfort and Joy', n'est-ce pas? Great chapter! Update soon!