Reviews for Heavy Shadows
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Amazing story, keep it up please! :)
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This fic was amazing. Keep up the great work.

Jackie
ShellyBryan chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
If it's not a story or poem that I'm writing about then I'm not normally good with words so I'll just say this ... wonderful story. I seriously would not be able to handle myself if put in Sara's or Brass' positions.

You are a lovely writer.
gwasshoppa chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Holy wow. That was one emotionally driven whopper. You had some very awesome quotes in there that I would love to pull out, but then this would go on for 5 pages.

The conversations between Grissom and Sara were spot on, and I liked the way she handled things, especially the way she had comebacks for his annoying quips.

Very poignant and gut wrenching awesomeness. Great work
committed chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
What an amazing story. The detail in your writing was wonderful. I loved the way we could see how much this case affected Sara but you didn't have her completly lose it or go running in and abusing the mother. Grissom was so caring but you also kept him completly in character. Brilliant.
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Excellent story - very dark and sad, but so well written.

I'd like to borrow your magic lamp, if I may. I'll even suffice with just one wish... I wanna be able to write like this!

spongebob chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
very nice, characterization was great!
QTR chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow, I liked it. Veyr well-written.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Okay, so it wasn't a huge GSR story-I'm over it. ;) It was so beautiful and well written! The resolution was muted and believable and quite lovely. Interesting casefile-so sad and just...I don't know. I'm babbling. Really nice job. I enjoyed it.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
wow i hope you plan to write more cause this story rocks.
bene chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
One word : beautifull.

So full of emotions.

Thank you!
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was heartbreaking, and lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great, moving story! Even though I know it exists, it makes it more real to read that you actually know the girls this story is about. As if these situations aren't horrible enough.

I loved the interaction between Sara and Grissom, which were both very IC, and the (somewhat)happy ending made me smile a little to.

Wonderful work!
LadyJess chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I feel like I should leave two reviews; one for the story and one for the disclaimer. I'm off hunting for a lamp now...

Anyways, story. Wow. So amazingly dark and powerful. Very subtle and totally in character.
stvinny chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Powerful, powerful stuff. I see a lot of these cases at work, and the true tragedy is that it's usually part of a continuing cycle. Child is abused and neglected, sees it as normal because she knows no other life, and continues the abuse & neglect on her own children. Maybe it really does take a village to raise a child. Great work.