Reviews for Order 66: The Jedi Purge
I'm really put off with Padme here. Maybe it makes sense with the age difference but she comes off almost maternal or, at the least, as an older sister/acquaintance directing Anakin onto the 'correct' path. In short, I can't actually see her as being in love, so Anakin having to bow and scrape for her to even try a relationship just leaves a bitter taste. Then again, I hated how the movies portrayed them too, so *shrug*.
Aquasira chapter 30 . 2/2
I really love how rational Anakin is here. It's great that he's able to confide in Obi-Wan. It always bothered me how afraid he was of his master and how quickly Anakin blamed him for everything at the end of ep 3. Great writing style. Love the idea _
amerdism chapter 27 . 6/11/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
If I had a credit for everytime the word "retort" was in this FanFiction, I swear I'd be able to wager enough to win the. Millennium Falcon in sabaac.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I enjoyed the turn around here - how Anakin protected the tingling that he slaughtered in the movie.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 4/26/2013
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I love this story! Yea! Skywalker finally appears!
This is great!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Holy shit, this is the best thing ever! Sorry for the cuss, but that's what I kept thinking as I read this.
Kaels chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Great story and plotline! Loved it
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
QueenNaberrie chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
I also meant to review this fabulous story. Love that Anakin & Padme were able to marry with Jedi approval. Now I'm off to read your sequel.
Beaufale chapter 30 . 10/8/2012
Thank you for writing this it was fantastic
iChaos chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
Good story. I liked the way that you utilized familiar scenes from the movies, but with such dramatically different outcomes.
iChaos chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
See, this is exactly why Yoda should never have dueled Sidious alone to begin with. That is the pivotal difference between Jedi & Sith - Jedi working together will pwn the Sith every time. Once Anakin intervenes and cooperates with Yoda, Sidious is toast.
iChaos chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Kenobi, Windu, Adi-Mundi AND Yoda vs. Sidious? ROFL. He must be crapping his shorts!