Reviews for Order 66: The Jedi Purge
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
If I had a credit for everytime the word "retort" was in this FanFiction, I swear I'd be able to wager enough to win the. Millennium Falcon in sabaac.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I enjoyed the turn around here - how Anakin protected the tingling that he slaughtered in the movie.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 4/26/2013
nice
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I love this story! Yea! Skywalker finally appears!
This is great!
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Holy shit, this is the best thing ever! Sorry for the cuss, but that's what I kept thinking as I read this.
Kaels chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Great story and plotline! Loved it
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
bom
QueenNaberrie chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
I also meant to review this fabulous story. Love that Anakin & Padme were able to marry with Jedi approval. Now I'm off to read your sequel.
Beaufale chapter 30 . 10/8/2012
Thank you for writing this it was fantastic
iChaos chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
Good story. I liked the way that you utilized familiar scenes from the movies, but with such dramatically different outcomes.
iChaos chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
See, this is exactly why Yoda should never have dueled Sidious alone to begin with. That is the pivotal difference between Jedi & Sith - Jedi working together will pwn the Sith every time. Once Anakin intervenes and cooperates with Yoda, Sidious is toast.
iChaos chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Kenobi, Windu, Adi-Mundi AND Yoda vs. Sidious? ROFL. He must be crapping his shorts!
iChaos chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I really like the way you are presenting this, it actually makes a lot more sense than canon.
KscoElak chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Very good story! Really wish it was an actual novel! Original plot and everything. I love ending with Padme and Anakin. Hope you write more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012