Reviews for Abstention
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Omg! This was such a great story! IloveditIloveditIlovedit! Is there still more? Beccause it doesnt seem like there should be, but its not labeled complete.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw so good! Is this story complete or will there be more?
x-smith chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
nice. this was an interesting idea, and you managed to keep everyone mostly in character. only thing i can see wrong with it is that even when he's in s foul mood Ed doesn't swear that much. i guess that's just a matter of taste though. i enjoyed this! poor Ed is so easy to torture...
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wicked dude
Satiah chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Fantastic. Just...fantastic. This monster of a one-shot (over 10,000 words? are you nuts? xDD) was so well written and IC. I loved your characterizations and the effort you put into this story to make Al appear as human as possible. The whole thing was sad and touching, and it got my eyes watering up a bit. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
awesome writting style! love this story
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was a great one-shot. I don't normally read one-shots, but this one really caught my attention. I loved it! Great job!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very good characterization and a good plot. I'm so glad that I got to read it!
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is so unbelievably sweet! It sounds so...professional. Are you one of those rare real authors out there? Or are you just awesome? Thank you so much for writing this. I must favorite.
animus nocendi chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is quite interesting. You truly write very well, the characterization and the descriptions were absolutely fantastic. Thank you for sharing this with us!
ThTBA chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I've read this at least 5 times now, so it's about time I made a review The emotions in this never get old, either.
accallia chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
A professional? Here? In -land?

You must be, because there is no way someone who's writing is so phenomenal can't be a professional writer. Or at least very experienced. Impressive fic. Astounding!

Wonderful.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great one-shot.
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
O very interesting story!

Definitely very different. I liked it!

Good job! :)
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Well, good riddance! Never have I really thought about eating habits, well til now. Very interesting idea, extremely detailed writing, thankyou for such an interesting perspective into military life!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »