Reviews for Der Engel des Todes
lizzykitty99 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
love the story,PLEASE update
Crescent Blue chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Hi there. I know this probably another story that's (sadly) not ever going to be finished, but can you tell me if Iona was the leader of Doom Reborn? It just seems like she would be since the description of the leader was given in this chapter.

I just love how you wrote Dartz in this series. Again, you've written a perfect sequel if Dartz ever did get a second chance. I was hoping there would be a happy ending for them if it did turn out that Iona was the leader and Dartz, Ironheart, and Chris would be able to save her.
black strained rabbit chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
I hope u update soon, it pretty interesting with Alexander and the viking in this story.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY! I'M WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR AN UPDATE!

I have to find out what happens next!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this is great! Yay, Duke's alright! And he's coming home!

I love the way you write the bikers and their friendship!

"Sieggy-Boy..." Pegasus would totally say that! And I loved Seto's reaction to getting his message. And I also loved the line about Mokuba taking on "commanding airs"!

Vivalene's back, and she wants new Items? So intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Excellent work!
kyria chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Will you please finish this story! I want to find out what happens to Yugi! and when does Yami show up again? Please finish the story! I want to find out what happens next!
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Cool! Like I said I'll have 2 finish his story later 2, since my mom. Anyway g2g read more!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Super!
Sonar chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Nice job. I like it.
Megnut chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
hey love the story! ever gonan update it? :(
Redemmo chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
I really liked this chapter but I also want to suggest something - When Alexander is being seen from other character's P.O.V.'s, you still use his name even though they don't know it. If you could not use his name and instead use titles like 'The Angel of Death' or 'the strange entity' when he is being seen by other people, then I think it will really add to the story. Besides, readers will know who it is anyway from the description - afterall, how many characters are there in your story who have an angel wing and a devil wing?
Garowyn chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Good work!
FireGoddess101 chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
I
Kiouku chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
This is so exciting! Wish I knew what would happen! Cheep!

.:May The Birds Bless You:.
animefanatickid25 chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
...Very Interesting! _ great chapter!

~afk25~