Reviews for Blind Man's Bluff
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
You are positively fantabulous for writing this!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh. You are amazing BitterEloquence.
ActuallyNevis chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This was a very good little two-chapter ficlet. Thank-you very much! Great story!
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Awww. Thanks so much for writing this! There isn't nearly enough KoteIzu out there.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love...Can't say anything else about this fic, because all I feel is love for it, for this pairing, for you...thanks for an awesome read!
strayMongrel chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
You're an amazing writer! I loved your description and your variations in sentence patterns. It kept me reading all the way through instead of my bored skimming that I usually end up doing! Keep writing!
Jackson chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
loved it 3
scared of darkness chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
hecks yeah! I love this couple! great story!
Lady Kayo chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
excellent job. It was well written and wasn't rushed. Theres not a lot of stories on this pairing unfortunitly but im glad to have read yours.
NIPAH-YAOIDUCKY chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
NO! MORE! I DEMAND MORE FLUFFY GOODNESS!
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is adorable

You write these two so well ;)
iCheyenna chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
wow. I loved this story XD Not many KoIzu stories hehe

thanks for the great story XD
ThraeElddim chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
BEAUTIFUL! I spent the entire last bit laughing. You put a very realistic, possible view of them out and I appreciate it. Great work!
yourock chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wow this is such a cute story... and i totally agree with you. there just isnt enough Ko/Izu stories! so thank you!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Oh gods xD Too much and too good D

Seriously xD There were some teensy weensy typos but that didn't mess up how entertaining those entire two chapters were :3
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »