Reviews for Though the Cold Wind Blows
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/3
That was **pun intended ** heartwarming! Since it's wintertime, I fully appreciate the blanket fort scene, especially if the power is knocked off. Very sweet moment between the two.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was fabulous!
Dinesha chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
that was a really nice story...good job _
Umino Akeme chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aw
Cylent Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
loved the story, very cute. you should do a fic about the time when things...progressed, with Ituka a bit tipsy and kakashi mentioning he wasn't quite so innocent as presumed. Anyway, great job.
Jamee chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That's so sweet! Loved it!
Alina11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Once again, I love your work! I hope that you start writing again. I haven't been able to read all your stories yet, I've read all the Kakashi/Iruka but I'm looking foward to all the rest. I do hope though that you'll write more Kakashi/Iruka stories :D
happychica chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Yes, much thatnks to your friend. You're story was really good, I do appriciate your taking the time to write it for the enjoyment of others (and your own, if you will it).

:P
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh that was a nice story, though could you imagine how it felt to Iruka-sensei when a very cold and chilly Kakashi-sensei crawled up besides him? Keep up the good work!
Jill chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Squee. So cute. God I love KakaIru... It's my most favorite yaoi pairing and you write the characters so perfectly. I've never personally tried to write fanfiction, but you've inspired me to give it a shot.

But not right now... it's 2:30 am and I should probably sleep. You kept me up all night! haha.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Nice. Very cute and sweet. LOL Well done.

_

CDW
Oro-sama chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
aw that was kawaii! I really liked it! I look forward to reading more stories by you!
WinterOfOurDiscontent chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow, Winter sucks. _

It's a lovely fic and a lovelier birthday gift. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! You did a really good job letting us feel the season... in all its unpleasant glory.
KC Evans chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great story! I really liked the way you incorporated the things and people important to Iruka (school and Naruto) and tied it in to what was happening with his former students. (Kakashi, of course, remains the enigma that he is.) Loved the descriptions as well - definitely made me feel a bit chillier!

Looking forward to other stories!
MeeLee chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Excellent work. Very...well, to steal part of your penname for lack of a better word, eloquent. XD Hope to see more of your work soon!

-MeeLee