Reviews for The Proposal
Gothic Guardian chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
(Sorry! I'd lost my login info for a while. Make that a looonnnggg while!) Wow, to quote Jonathan. Seriously. The 'feels' as the current fan-world calls it. Instant fav/follow.

It's been too long. I'm trying to get back into fanfiction, though. Roleplay and work has devoured much of my past decade. But I just HAD to review this. It's so-so-so sweet! Makes me want to write more SU2 fics again.
Rassmussin chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I LOVE your work! Could you write more please?
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*wipes tears from his eyes* wow... so FLUFFY! I LOVED IT! (no, I'm not gay, yes, I am a guy, and YES I do have romantic type feelings... actually I'm a hopeless romantic at heart *grins*)
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow! I love this story. I mean, Wow! So much to say. I miss this show. Thanks so much for this! (Also thanks for your kind reviews! I SWEAR I am going to finish The Cliche! soon!) Thanks for mentioning Sean, I hate how they kinda forgot him on the show. This was really well written and fun. Kind of a twisted version of My Best Friend's wedding (but better that movie bit) Would have liked to see more Carl, but next time 'k! Thank you!
Zucht chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I liked it. I can see nick doing just that.

Great story!
Julia chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Really nice! I liked it!
Neiti Louhi chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh wow!

That was so kitschy, I'm loving it!

Ah, for some reason I'm happy now!

jumps around cheerful

I so love it! (Am I repeating? ;))
Elli chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, (just to repeat a certain character's favorite word one more time), I really liked this story a lot! Although I have to confess I've never seen a single episode of the TV-series in question, I find the characters very convincing. I particularly enjoyed the classic "lover-tests-his-beloved" set-up you chose. (also familiar from several operas?) The denoument in the restaurant is very cleverly done, so that the ambiguity of Nick's reactions remains until the end. All I can say is: Keep up the good work!
nox chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
nice story . it's really sweet , but a bit on the strange side .
Gem6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Oh wow!

I love it, its so... perfect!

I can't believe you let Nick lead Kate on like that!

Gem xx
Racheal Now aka Rei-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Sugio! It gave me chills...

I swear, I was getting teary eyed, _and_ all um... I don't really know the word for it. But I guess nervous or aomething would fit kinda...

Anyway, I loved this fic, really I did. But where's the reast of marysue? I need the rest to beta! Don't leave me in suspence!

Lol. I just thought of a very funny series for you to write... Starting at the wedding, the adventures of Nick and Kate O'Malley.

But, in any case... I actually wrote your letter a few weeks ago, but I had trouble finding an envelope. Then I had trouble finding your new address, now it's a stamp... I should have it out to you soon...

Bah! Keep up the good writing!

AND FINISH MARY SUE!