Reviews for How Could This Happen
Amber Treelights chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was pure heavenly! I loved it so much! And the Murdoc/Noodle fluffiness was amazing! o.o The mystery figure is cool! I wanna know who she is! The bar tender was hilarious! Monkeys! XD XD XD I started laughing out loud at that Monkeys thing! The snow scene was just too cute! Del took the picture! *smiles* I loved this song fic! Good job! :D *clicks fave stories box*
K3RR W33ZY chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Nice story. Creavtive idea using the Gorillaz.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yay and Waah at the same time. It's tragic at the begiining, but later on grows happy.. although, i was thinking it was heading in the "delusional-seeing ghosts-" direction. But maybe not. Again i must comment on the oddness of making a Gorillaz songfic, but not with a Gorillaz song! Not that i dislike it. And, pardon me for picking at the little things, as i really did like thae story, but... Poor Russel hardly gets any focus. Not just you... Everyone neglects Russel! Anyways, great fic, write more, the sequel might be quite interesting!
kaoriishii chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
that was awsome ! i luv it -
Ghost Spark chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
aw poor Noodle, poor Murdoc, poor Russel, poor 2-D, poor everyone! lol

That was I read how Noodle died i thought 'OH (insert swearword here)'.I'm glad she yes, I think it would be good if you made a would be a must read sequel! _ Good work on the fic!

Ghost
Faux Paws chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
(cries) oh! Why must the good die young! (cries ecen more)That was heart-touching...Death was the one thing that seperated the band..the strange figure brought the dead back to life..(cries a lot now that room is filled with tears)..that made me cry like crazy..Noodle..is my favorite band member..Originally I thought of someone making 2D die and Noodle being the one to cope with the sadness..However,I never imagined someone doing it the other way around..Thug..very nice pick. Please you must make the on my fav list! Fav author and story..You are a a genius..

Good Luck(cries once more)..Yumi-chan427.
PersianLady chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
You really scared me, but thank heavens that both Noodle and Russel is alive and well! HAPPY END! XD