Reviews for Dealing
SWells9261aol.com chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
Great Story! Please finish it. You have quite a gift of story telling. Please let me enjoy the rest of the story.
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
This is one of my all-time favorite stories. You've nailed Ryan's thoughts so well and dared to tackle everything the show ignored as he blamed himself and assumed all responsibility.

Please tell me there's more coming? I keep rereading and watching! Thanks for such an amazing story, but please don't leave it here.
jonsmom14 chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
Excellent job on this story so far! I love the insights into the Cohens and Ryan's actions. Too bad TPTW never took the time to explore the emotional ramifications of the situations that the family kept finding themselves in. No wonder the OC got cancelled!
AlexCurtis chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Awesome
Dogsbody chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
Ryan blames himself, for the death of that miserable,hate-filled old bastard?What an undeserved burden.
Dogsbody chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
Damn good chapter.
IndigoWinter912 chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
I am so glad you've updated this story! Looking forward to Kirsten's reaction.
ChrisUSA chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
I just love it. pls more soon
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
A

I just reread the whole thing and can't believe this is the last update, lol! I was getting so into it

You have such a deep understanding of the issues. You write the characters so well and are so perceptive

Update soon
ChrisUSA chapter 14 . 11/14/2007
hey ... I ve been reading a lot of oc fanfic lately.. like 10 hours a day.. (yeah i know pathetic) and this is the best story ever... I just love it...

u asked for constructive critism so here it is: where the f... is the rest? it just ends at 14, nothing resolved. and u even say at the end of 14:

In case I didn’t make it clear before: This chapter (and the next one) really, really doesn’t like me. So…feedback?

... so where is the next one?

please I need to know... please please pretty please

love the story.

christin
JenScott chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
WOW! I just found your story and I couldn't stop reading! I really love it! I hope your going to continue with it someday (soon)!
Cora chapter 14 . 2/17/2007
I love the story. Please continue! I can't wait to read how it will end.
yellowvalley chapter 14 . 11/17/2006
::sigh:: you and a few other writers really should have taken over for Josh last season. And the season before that, too, now that I think about it. He had been going for storyline arcs and action, when the show was primarily driven by emotion. You bring those out wonderfully here, and more real than Josh has ever made them. And I love Julie as a character, but wth is up with her nearly getting Ryan thrown in prison TWICE now and still getting open door invitations to the Cohens?

Well, just thought I'd give you the feedback you asked for. I remember reading this long ago (hee) and don't think I left feedback, so I was feeling guilty. Definitely should keep going.
simbagirl chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
I loved it. Keep going will you?
Pen Liddin chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
my hypothesis: so at the bottom you said this chapter and the next one don't like you. now, if i am correct in my thought process here, that would mean that you already have the next one written right? which would undoubtably lead to a speedy update, which, in the long run leads ro many, many, happy readers. am i right? or am i right. I hope I'm right.

p.s What are you talking about? I loved thiss chapter! update! ;)

-pen