Reviews for Vision Quest
fmr chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
"If I tell you, you won't learn nothing. "- I would think a spirit guide would have better grammar than that.

"Thanx"- This is a story, not a text message or a post in some online forum. Use proper spelling.

Anyway, those were the only two glaringly obvious issues. Other than that, this was a very well written story.
o chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
well done
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
... aaaand then Gar fainted, and pigs flew, and hell froze over, and the Cubs won the Series.

I know that's what had to be going through his mind.

The funny thing about BB/Rae fics (those based on the cartoon) is how unlikely the pairing is, given the way they interact in the show. HOWEVER, their relationship is CANON in the comic book. But then, Raven in the book is a vastly different creature from Raven in the cartoon. Much darker, much sadder, and occasionally MUCH more evil. I like the cartoon version better, even if I did slavishly follow the Teen Titans comics for years.

This was an interesting take on spirit guides. I'll have to look into that.
Gem master chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Very nice, But when raven turned a 360, it should have been a 180. 360 is a full that to work, she would have had to walk backwards.
RavenBall chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
To those who dont know Teen Titans is to be canceled at the end of this season if you do not want it to be shut down I suggest to write your reguards to cartoon network at:

Cartoon Network

1050 Techwood Drive

Atlanta,GA 30318

Please HELP this show!
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
great
Xinthos chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
i think this story is blank. it's pretty blank but it's blank needs to have more blank. other than that, it's pretty blank. i blank the story, but the 'Epiphany' came maybe a little too blank. also, it may be a little too blank. keep blanking on it though!

P.S. BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK (that was my favorite part, can u tell?)
Coot chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Nice little tale! Very different... One quibble though: "you won’t learn nothing" Ouch! So unlike any of the Titans!