Reviews for Displacement
sunset chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
There's only one part I didn't love about this beautiful, quirky and funny story: the implication that Lois & A.C. are in a "serious" relationship, e.g. their clothes strewn all over the room-this is because I wanted Lois to not be with anyone since she met Clark...hey, but that's just me!

But I certainly love the way how you portrayed Clark slowly & irrevocably falling for Lois' charms! Sigh!

Thank you, thank you for sharing this! Can't wait to read the sequel! Team Clois are so lucky that you're a Clois writer!
NiteAngel chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
lol...good one! i really liked this one...but i want to know what happens next!

Lily1986 chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
AW! I really want a sequel for this one! LOL]
nicolesargent chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Good Story... Ah.. lillies are my fav too!
EmEx chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Wow... I can't believe it. YOu actually made me enjoy Lois/AC! They were so cute and I just loved so much how Lois behaved with him! I even was expecting to find no Clois here! Well, congratulations, this is a great fic! To my favs!
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
That was really really good! Hope u keep writing!
VenusRising chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
i like the ending very much
River Rose 19 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Hmm. A very interesting finish. I liked the ambiguity of it.

Even though it wasn't a normal "Clois" ending, it still left you with a definate "Clois" impression...if that makes any sense at all.

Well, another great story completed!
artiist1284 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
I know you're gonna hate me but you can absolutely not leave this story like that! LOL

It was so good, I was kinda upset with the AN: stateing

*This story doesn’t have the stereotypical happy ending that most shipper stories normally have, but I had to break out of the norm, you know.*

I thought the story was gonna end with Lois endding up with AC and Clark just excepts it. Good job on the deception part!

But truely you have to make a sequel or something to this story showing Clark trying to win Lois. I can't help it I'm a hopeless romantic, born that way. LOL

Anyway terrific job on the story and excellent job with the ending I loved it.

Like always keep the Clois stories going cuz you are so great at it!

A Million Points to ya! LOL
t wrecks chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
i like your stories, Been reading them all day. Thanks!
bookworm1999 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
i loved the ending, i love stories like this and the fact that you dont say anything really gets the imagionation, and the set up for a sequel going. loved it.
River Rose 19 chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
*sigh* Clark, how do you get yourself into these situations? *tisk tisk*

Arthur is going to kick his butt if he tries anything on Lois...although knowing Lois, she would probably be trying to put the moves on him.
River Rose 19 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Another great chapter. I liked the Arthur/Lois interaction and the scenes between Clark and Arthur were very in character too.

As a side note, I'm not sure if this is just my computer that is doing this. But I haven't seen the stories on the entire Smallville page updated since the 13th, the only way I can access stories is by looking them up under the authors name...I just figured I'd tell you.
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
this is intersting! update!
artiist1284 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Please Update soon, I so badly want to read more. Excellent job as always.