Reviews for Train tracks
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
I love this I hope you come back to it
couldntthinkofasusername chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Update? :D
VickyP chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I love this story. Please update!
Melody3752298 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Please update.

I love it so far. I wanna see what happens.

BTW, you're an AWESOME writer!

Hope you'll write more!

-Mel
My.Thesis chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
This is a great twist to one of my favorite kind of plot! It's like the Rabbit Proof Fence, when these three sisters were taken away from home and they follow the fence to head back home. I'm not sure if your continuing this, but it would be great if you could up date. :) 7.5/10, this is a real good start!
WildestDreams93 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
good. :) can't wait to read more
edwards other bella chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
WHAT! YOU STOPPED? u have to update this!
chika8 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
i really like this story-it brings p Pony childlike character since hes still young-please continue it soon
egotrip chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Usually I don't like OC's, but these two are hard not to like. Congrats on making the first originals I haven't given up on a fanfic because of! Please continue, and, please, refrain from MarySue-ishness. Thanx!
cherryblossom22 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Sorry I've took mso long to review this really great story. I'm new to this site and I'm discovering all kinds of good stories. I really think you should update. It's not overdramatic at all. If I ever went to a home I would cry too. Please please please update!
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
dont make soda or ponyboy stay there!send them home!or make the other kids know that they are greasers
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
gees im crying already
xodamhsaxo chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I don't think it was too overdramatic, it was sad. Poor Ponyboy and Soda!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
OH so this must have taken place like a little after their parents died. UPDATE SOON! u haven't in a while
idreamof chapter 2 . 6/29/2006