Reviews for Meant to Be
TheDoc811 chapter 30 . 10/11/2008
Great!

AirDragon717
Elizabeth5 chapter 30 . 7/12/2007
Yummy Danny/Mary goodness. :) I completely hate what they've done to that couple on the show, but it's nice to have great fan-fics like this to escape to.
twinmuse chapter 30 . 4/21/2007
This is absolutely 100% adorably perfect.

I loved every bit of it.

Great Mary/Danny story!

Colly E. of twin*muse
WriterC chapter 27 . 1/6/2007
Wow this story was great! I was totally sucked in to it. Thank you! I'm adding you to my C2: All stories drama, leading LADIES only.

You did a GREAT job!
simbagirl chapter 30 . 9/26/2006
Oh yeah. Loving this one too. Man, you are good!
mcabello chapter 30 . 9/19/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 27 . 6/1/2006
This is so well written! The writers of Las Vegas need to hire you now hun!

Good job,it was very emotionally challenging even to read...

Cant wait to read more of your work!

Suzi xox
simbagirl chapter 27 . 3/27/2006
Thank you.
kitten4979 chapter 27 . 12/8/2005
I know I've told you this many times (in my own quirky way), but you are such a talented writer. I love all of your stories and can't wait to see what's next!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 27 . 12/1/2005
awesome story! all good things must come to an end. might want to consider another story (not a sequel)! i enjoyed ur writing
ooljeeaingeal chapter 27 . 11/28/2005
We just talked about how important it is to have other people in your life—people you would die for and who would do the same for you,” Mary’s eyes filled with tears ...That sums up your beautiful story. How true, how true.

and Danny squeezed her hand reassuringly so she could continue, “Jack’s never had that before. Ed’s the closest thing he’s ever had to family and when Ed left the agency he felt abandoned. We talked about choices and life’s paths. I mean once he started talking he just couldn’t seem to stop himself.”

Poor Jack, thank for showing the other side of the strong Alpha male, you did it with Danny collapsing on Mary and now with Jack and the "Agency."

“One of the things I love about you is how you always see the best in people. I don’t think it’s silly or naïve—I think it’s…,” Danny paused as he searched for the right word, “optimistic and I hope that no matter what happens, you don’t ever lose that.”

It is the nicest thing he could have said. Love the way you ended it.

Thank you for such a heartfelt and EXTREMLY well written story. :)
ooljeeaingeal chapter 26 . 11/28/2005
Sniffle, sniffle. I thought the interaction between Danny and Mary was wonderful. His collapsing into her arms, was a nice touch. One someone puts all there energy and focus into saving the one they love, you have to let the emotion release. Loved the way you did it believeable (SP) and sincere. Please don't stop writing, can't wait for your next story!

And if you run out of ideas I will supply you with more.

Thank You!
parmakai66 chapter 27 . 11/25/2005
I really liked the ending ... and I didn't think Danny was mushy/needy like he was in Chapter 22.

I hope you write more soon ... your story was very good and I like your take on how season 3 should have started.
mcabello chapter 27 . 11/24/2005
Love it. Hope there a sequel.
mcabello chapter 25 . 11/24/2005
Good chapter, Write nore soon.