Reviews for Rearview Window (Popular Fic #6)
TheRealPopFicMasterDude chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Charlene - I'm very, very sorry that I never finished this for you or any of my other "fans". At the time, I had gotten caught up in real life/offline things and then I moved and then the computer died, etc. It was very hectic at the time. I had big, big plans for ending this series that I could just never find the time for. Please forgive me. As you can see, it's been so long since I logged in here that I have forgotten my original login (though if I did some "work" I could probably find it). Is there a way for you to contact me thought this new account? Are you even still around? If so, anyone can contact me through this account and I can give a summary as to what was going to happen in "this episode", as well as what I had planned for the "season finale". Thank you to all of my fans through these many years. I very rarely write fan fiction anymore, but this series was fun for me because I was such a huge POPular fan (and still am). I'm not sure if I will ever get to writing the rest of this particular fic, since it's been so long, but if I do, just know that it would be because you wanted it, and because this series deserved to have a "real" ending, unlike the actual WB show, which was cut off before it was ended properly. The last thing I wanted was for MY series to end the same way, but due to life, I am sad to admit that it kinda happened. Thank you again, and long live POPular (please join us on Facebook, under the group "I Loved the televiusion show POPular"). :) - PopFicMaster
Charlene chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ABOUT UM GOUR YEARS FOR THIS TO BE CONTNINUED. I HAVE ALL THE PAGES PRINTED OUT AND I JUST NEED THE FINSISH OF IT PLZ CONTINUE. I A,M SERIOUSLY CRYING HERE. I HAVE EMAILED YOU ALOT AND NO RESOPNSE JUST EMAIL ME AND CONTINUE PLZ AND WHATS YOUR WEBPAGE. THX
FlameOfIllumination chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Hi

I'm reviewing this one as well.

Good start, but I can't belive you didn't finish! It says it was updated in 2001...hmm...you over your popular obsession? well i only discovered Popular recently, so I'm newly obsessed.

feel free to email me at flame_of_illumination

katrina
allan chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
i need to read your previous stories but this is pretty good, master. it's vintage popular, unlike all the sam and brooke in love stories that i have read. good job.
Lindsey Shaw chapter 3 . 12/13/2001
Hey John!

What's your websites address?
rhi chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
It's really good so far...rememer I said SO FAR...:)
Leah chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Hey, I know the show got cancelled, but please finish this episode. And the "season finale" because I would really like to see them both. I'm very upset at the cancellation of Popular(as is every other fan of the show), but don't take that as a sign for you not to finish. Instead, take it as a sign for you to FINISH what you planned to write. And you also mentioned the possibility of a summer series, as well as that stand-alone, "Queer as Popular". You SHOULD do those, too. And you could also use this very sad news to continue this wonderful TV series in written form and start your own season 3. Please do it, because there are so many people out there(they're there, trust me), including me, who would love to see Popular live on in written form even after the show has ended. So please don't give up on what you are doing. There ARE people out there who love your work and want to see more of it(especially me), so (and I know I've used this word a lot already, but...) PLEASE finish the season and the stand-alone story and at least strongly consider doing the summer series and starting your own 3rd season. Because there are so many of us out there who would love to see those things happen. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! LOTS of love and support -Leah :)

P.S. You also mentioned earlier about another stand-alone, Coup, but I have yet to see that as well. I hope you were able to do that one, too. GOOD LUCK with everything!
rhi chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
oooooh you get on my nerves! you are consentrating too much on saving popular! write boy write!
Emmy Lou chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
I LOVE your Popular fics. They are INCREDIBLE. I'm thirteen, and I've been struggling to write some decent Popular scripts myself, but I'm having troubles. Especially considering it's harder for me to tie it into high school curriculm or 80's pop culture because I'm not old enough. I'm working on a followup to Coup, though.

You fics are EASILY set apart from the rest of crap. I think it may be the only ones that are not Sam/Harrison. I am really enjoying them, and I hope you'll continue over the summer. I love hoe through you are, especially with the suggested songs and settings and such.

Bravo! I applaud you, and I am humble to your talents. One teeny complaint: a lot is two words. But that's all. *applauds*
Almostine chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Great story. Are Sam and Harrison gonna get together? Anyway no matter what your story is really good. So hurryy up with the next post already.
PopFicMaster chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Thanks all for the kudos - I expect it to be at least a couple weeks 'til it's finished (May is going to be a horrid month for me!), but I appreciate the support and love reading comments. Expect - as always - alot of Harrison/Nicole/Sam, a little Mary Cherry, a little Josh, a lot of Sam/Brooke/Vivian. It's one of those fly by stories that I hope will make sense in the end, LOL. I'll probably close out the 'season' with two or three more fics after this...not sure yet. Rent "Rear Window" if you can, too, while you're waiting.
Moe chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I really like ur fan fiction...I have read all of your stories and they are amazing...Can't wait for the continuation of this one.
MissKate chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Hurry up and right more! I like it!
Pinky chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
I love your story hurry with more.
TaMara chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Lets get the next part out quick! Take my advice people, you need to read this story!