Reviews for Caught Under the Surface
ASlaveToWords chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
OMG! I Can't believe you killed Tala! My poor, poor, beautiful wolf! T_T
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
T_T that made me cry from how well written it was.
WhiteWolfKitsune chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Brilliant. Simply Brilliant. Words cant even describe it... -favs- OH BRYAN YOU EVIL MAN! NOT MY TALA! -crys-
kalista chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
omg I LOVE IT!

I like tragic and THAT WAS wonderful! Love it ah~!

Things turned out like wow and then double wow and I was like OMG COOL at the end!
Reiven chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
One of my biggest pet peeves is people plugging their stories in other people's reviews. I don't do that, and I don't really want to but I just have to say that this story is almost exactly similar to one I wrote titled, coincidentally a similar take to the last line of your story: Goodnight, Sweetheart. Except that it's the exact opposite of your story, pairing wise but still ends up with Tala dead.

I was also reading your bio (I like that, it gives an idea of what you can expect from an author, but for myself, I'm always afraid that I come off seeming pompous and long-winded) and it's like I was reading my own. We share a mind when it comes to opinions regarding fanfiction and preferences. I guess this would be something like an internet dopple-ganger.

But getting to the story; I liked it, personally, Tala seems much to submissive and a bit of a cry baby. There was nothing of the bad-ass, insult-tossing, smirking Russian captain I know and love in there. But I guess it's a natural occurence in romance/angst fics. I personally am being a hypocrite when I say that, since I'm guilty of the same crime too.

And Bryan...well, can't say that he's that much out of character, since he did almost murder Ray. But with a VA that has such an awfully whiney voice, I guess I'd be as pissed as he is all the time.

I guess the only problem here is on my own part; since I base stories I read on the ones that I think are extremely, extremely good. And in your case, I came to your story fresh off reading Ladya C. Maxine's stories and because of that, I have a certain type of characterization I subconsciously expect.

But anyway...we all love to see Tala dead, it seems, doesn't it? Poor baby. No one can blame Bryan for his actions, I wouldn't want someone else to have my love, especially if he looked like Tala.

Anyway, good story. Love to see more from you again soon.

Love,

Reiven.
GabZ chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I so loved this one, is actually one of my favorites, i read it long time ago, and right now, i was searching for it and i'm so glad i found it!
Ethriel chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Poor tala! Poor baby Tala-chan! Evil Bryan! You aren -so- bad! If you were so angry you should have killed -Kai- not -Tala-! You wuved him, for gods sake!

So sad, poor Tala...*sniffle* I love your fics, you are amazing.

Nuff said.

CC
chinechilla chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You killed Tala! You killed him. But other than that it was really good but why? Why did you kill him...like that I wouldn't have minded blood but drowning. Thats um...incredible.

bubi
Wolftag chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
AW! _ Cute, sad, wonderful! Three words that suits it good.

Ja ne!

~Wolftag~
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
awsome story! - i liked it a lot! it was sad but good
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
T-T my Tala, how could Bryan do that?

oh well, it was awsome -

aries1391
GabZ chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
OMFG! I LOVED IT! IS JUST GREAT!
party freak chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
oo that was creapy . psycho bryan :S i actually kinda liked him, sorta reminded me a bit of the poem porphyria's lover, well done :D keep writing
Reid Twidale chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
God Cass! Violent much! and bryan shouldn't be calling Tala the slut. Brian is the Sluttiest Slut to ever slut a slut. Oh yeah. It really was good. You could have made a two-shot though.