Reviews for Revelations
KPfan83 chapter 20 . 6/8
i am really enjoying this the plot is going well and the character interactions are great.
BUT NOW
i really hope that was not the 'big sex scene' because i have never read anything so crap, it was what i assume is rushed, there is no build up and no romance
BurntEvol1o chapter 35 . 4/18
I love your kp stories, I just started reading them yesterday and I already finished them all. Good job on them. I hope you write more. The kp section is dying.
Hewhoislost chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
Wow, just wow. This has to be the most original Kp Fan Fic I have ever read. I'm sad I finished it so quickly. I guess that's the curse of a great fic, you want to read it as often as you can, but that makes it end that much quicker. I have to ask are you planing on writing in this universe at a later date? I really love what you have done with the character and Sheaghen in particular stands out. I for one would love to see her "growing up" and where she will eventually end up. For now I'm going to wonder around your works list and see if anything else grabs my attention. PLease keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
This was absolutely amazing! I honestly didn't want the story to end! Best thing that I've read in a long time
lesbinope chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
This story - Ugh. Bear with me okay. But it was so dumb. That epic and spiritual shit got on my nerves and this weird 4-some Oh god I feel uncomfortable thinking about it. At first it was cute but then Josh and Shego having sex ruined it. Holy shit. And the beginning with Ron helping Shego and being all mature felt unrealistic and I kept on waiting for something to blow. And ditto with Kigo because the build up between Kim and Shego was nonexistent.

But... So many parts had things that were so cute I had to giggle. And some things rang with so much truth it stopped being cheesy. Especially that part when Ron realized evil is in everything blah blah and the ending with Lee. It's 3 am and thats how long I stayed up to read this story. I don't know, this story as a whole I would say I enjoyed but it was almost Biblical and in some way allegorical and for some reason that bothered me so much... Which, probably, in a literature sense, makes it an even better piece of work.

Ultimately, I think maybe everything was too contrived - perhaps purposefully so, but not my favorite brand of paint. You did a good job.
faberryluving chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I think this is it for me, that was a good ride.
AlucardHellgate chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Um... Tacos? i dont get it... seriously..
The March Hatter chapter 35 . 2/24/2010
good lord, this was SO good. i stated up all night reading it!
The Silent Assassin HB chapter 35 . 1/27/2010
This story is so freaking DEEP man. Seriously. Blew my mind half the time.
ShadowCub chapter 35 . 9/6/2009
I ALWAYS find it funny when authors come up with this idea of K/S having a baby as less ICKY that artifical insemination. Like what could be more icky for a gay girl than having sex with a guy? ICK.
Paigeypie96 chapter 35 . 7/16/2009
I really liked this story. Except the whole Shego cheating on Kim thing, that kind of made me mad. lol. But, oh well. It was well written, and I enjoyed reading it.
Kay8abc chapter 35 . 6/8/2009
This is an AWESOME story. I love Sheaghen. She is a great addition to this story. i really like the ending with Lee.

-Kate
blackdragoness chapter 35 . 12/7/2008
i love this store so much
Alcandre chapter 35 . 11/9/2008
Hey, that was good! I think I'd like to see more of the four of them (Team Possible 4.0 LOL) Anyway, great job...two years after you've written it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/26/2008