Reviews for Sole Survivor
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Nicely done.
aalens chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Difficult to read - but so darned good.
TakaSasuke chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So I'm just searching on fanfiction under fight to the last. I saw this Bleach picture and wanted to know if anyone made a story behind that picture. I randOmdly decide to read this and what do I find. Gold sheer gold. This writing is outstanding. Probably the best one shot I have ever read. You really have me feeling like the rest, wanting you to make the duel. But within this masterpiece you make the ending appropriate. I would like you to add but I am satisfied even if you don't.
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Please write about the duel! And, does she survive? Does she go on living? Is Dumbledore dead too?
sarah chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was beautiful. I know it was written in 2001, but it's still beautiful. Uplifting.
Arwench chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow. That took my breath away. Literally. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Ruby chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
::pause:: You have this obsession with Hermione, don't you?
Clayin chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
*bawls* so sad! so well written! *sniffles* now i have to find a happy fic...great job
Connie Lyman chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I know her, I was at her funeral.

Now can she kill the bad guy?
Me chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Oh, poor Ron and Harry and everyone else! I could cry! Please write more!
Morrighan chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
This is good! Positively apocalyptic. Atmospheric, descriptive & gripping. Dunno what else to say - but I enjoyed it.
Jean Lamb chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Technomad, you're evil! Now finish it. Don't hint at a Final Strike and then not actually write it. There are names for people like that, often on restroom walls.
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
BOO HOO! That was soooo sad! ( graps a tissue) poor, poor Harry, Ron and eveyone else...

(uncomtrolably rage)

MUST KILL VOLDEMORT, MUSLT KILL VOLDEMORT...!
clara2000 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
hmm that was kinda depressing