Reviews for Resurrection
Psycho Tangerine chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
First, the negatives... First, in chapter 16 you have Cam saying 'me and dad...' 'me and Tori...' rather than 'Dad and I...' 'Tori and I...' I just can't see him using improper English when speaking. Next, I have never seen tears the color of gold. Third...there is no third.
Now the positives... This is an excellent story! I just love that you didn't do a last minute convoluted thing just to save Hunter. I am pleased that you didn't have him come back as a ghost at the end just to give them words of comfort. While Shane shouldn't have made that mean comment, it wasn't his fault Hunter died. Hunter made the very poor decision to go swimming alone in the ocean. He death was done in a very believable way. Blake was a complete moron for agreeing to Lothor's deal. I hope once they get over their immediate grief Tori smacks him for doing that.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
OMG YOU Made me cry , my god that was heart wrenching but oh soo good
I C a big world chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
i absolutely loved loved loved this story!
Pontiger27 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
i absolutly luved it
BlueSapphire92 chapter 25 . 6/27/2008
no...*wipes away tears* Hunter's gone and...poor Blake... they're so close. It's not fair! (I normally don't like sad endings but it 's fitting for this story) This story was really sad but beautifully written and with a perfect ending that made me cry.
DaemonicKitten chapter 25 . 9/13/2007
Ok. i loved it and didn.t I loved the story. Well done in describing everything and the journey was amazing. I didn't like the sad ending, but only because I don't like sad endings. So don't take it personally on your work. It doesn't effect what I think of this fic, and I loved this fic.

Keep up the amazing work. :)
livelongprosper2012 chapter 25 . 8/21/2007
So incredibly sad, but the ending was fitting. Good job!
pinklen98 chapter 25 . 5/31/2007
aw... such an amazing ending.

i just love this story :D
pinklen98 chapter 23 . 5/31/2007
aw... that sucks that he had to die twice :(

awesome story :D
D chapter 25 . 5/31/2007
*sob!* loved it!
jonoave chapter 25 . 5/3/2007
Cool story, very riveting and touching till the end. But uh, kinda depressing ending though. Understandable, though I was kinda hoping against hope that Hunter will survive. Very well written, poignant and you capture everyone's emotions wonderfully. Great writing.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 25 . 5/2/2007

I am speechless.

Amazing ending.

JuseaPeterson chapter 25 . 5/2/2007
Okay, when I first saw that you had the next chapter up, I was...well happy because I had wanted to read the next chapter for a long time. But then I realized that it was the last and Hunter was gone and I suddenly found myself not wanting to read it.

I was at work when I read it otherwise tears would have kept coming for quite some time, however I had to stop every couple of lines in order to stop myself from crying.

I really wish Hunter had lived, but I know that due to the story he couldn't.

This chapter was, well I can really only express it as such: beautifully amazing.

I love the description and the goodbyes. And the part that made me want to cry the most was the Blake stuff because Hunter and Blake are, just, it's hard to think of one without the other.

I loved the words on his tomb, where are they from?

I really hate character deaths, what posessed me to read this, well, I wish that I hadn't but I'm really glad I did.

Thank you for such an amazing story. Although it is horribly sad and depressing, you did an amazing job.

Sorry this is so long, I'll end it here. Thanks and wonderful story.
GinaStar chapter 25 . 5/2/2007
Excellent ending to a excellent story!
MzDany chapter 25 . 5/2/2007
What an excellent final chapter. Sensei's eulogy was very moving, and your portayal of everyone's emotions was very poignant and touching. Action and death scenes can easily be overplayed, but you brought out the team's grief very skilfully.

Blake's love declaration to Tori at the end was a great additional touch! I was also astounded at the quote at the end. I don't know which book it's from, but it's amazingly fitting! You chose well!

Great job on the entire story. Definitely a fic you can be proud of!

Greetings from Dany