Reviews for Kitsune Revival
ramenreed chapter 37 . 9/20/2014
Spain dirty and would recommend to naruhina. Slow progression of naruhina though naruhina is there though.:-)
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
epic
uchiha isuke chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
you must be proud wow i didnt know shino could crack jokes i pissed myself laughing
uchiha isuke chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
the paragraphs are mindfucking me just throwing it out there
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Nice job.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hmm... Not bad.
Facsiga chapter 37 . 1/3/2009
Man! Your story was simply fantastic! Everything was just right: naruto's power, jokes, fighting, happening, and my favorite - the NaruHina relationship slowly developing. Most people ruin their whole story with advancing their relationship, even at the end of the story the kiss on her HAND was just right :) As for ideas for continuing the story I would realy love to see Naruto vs The whole Hyuuga household. I enjoyed reading your story, thank you !
thedisturbedone666666 chapter 37 . 1/5/2008
leon of the fate...after so long of starting to read the story and give up for the lack of romance, and picking it back up at chapther 12 until now, the past hour has been the best one in a long time, you've shown me, a die hard romantic, that there doesn't need to be mutual love throughout a story, to make it good. you said in your profile that you prefer to write adventure over romance, and that's your opinion, but the subtle hints and fluff, no matter how small, kept me determined to read the story, completely this time. you've no doubt already planned wether or not to have a sequel, but if you do, i'll stick with it from the beginning, until it's epilogue.

/bow thank you, the twisted trinity, AKA thedisturbedone6
aLong-aWhile chapter 37 . 12/1/2007
the story seemed a tad drawn out(ie it took alot of chapters for stuff to happen) but disregarding that i really likre the way you took it. Great job kkep writing good fics
HikariYamino chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
" Shino was probably wondering how very perverted he’d gotten...even the air was stagnant, stale, and the tension was building up in Kiba as Shino just stared. Shino, after probably the most uncomfortable moments in his life, said, “What an unbelievably disturbing talent, Kiba. You must be proud.”

I doon'yt understand what did Kiba do?Great fanfic btw.
Niklos chapter 37 . 8/7/2007
Fantastic job Leon,

And when I say fantastic, I mean inspiring beyond all reason. There have only been a handful of stories I have read in my lifetime that have caused emotions to stir on a true level. The final number of scenes with Naruto and Hinata battling X-San had me finding myself with my mouth involuntarily open and my heart beat quickening. Stupendous use of vocabulary and descriptions of the landscape and scenery. I hope you continue your writing career, as I can see you have a natural flare for invoking true feelings within your words in such a seamless fashion.

One day, I might even write like you can.

Cheers, and keep on writing,

Neal
Major Hinata Fan chapter 37 . 5/21/2007
DUDE SWET! This fic was friggin awsome. SO action packed near the end too. The epilogue is cute aswell. Good on ya for writing this awsome story.
Major Hinata Fan chapter 26 . 5/20/2007
Ok I got chapter 24 to work.

Dam this fic is good, I'm so addicted.
Major Hinata Fan chapter 25 . 5/20/2007
Chapter 23 doesn't work, I go to it and it's just a blank page. Any ideas as to y?
mysteryman2000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007