Reviews for Answers
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Daki92 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
An interesting little, let's call it, conspiracy story.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Ahh the plot thickens. Very nice how you're using Job Unfair and Exchange to set set us up for what's coming. Steve Barkin slowly maneuvering Team Possible into working for Global Justice, Bonnie's a precog, Hirotaka's here to check on Bonnie and Ron starts his destiny as the Chosen One. Very well done.

- Drakonis Aurous
HellBelle chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Now I really liked this story! It was a rather different look on these situations-it's almost like you were analyzing them more than anyone else did, and it works. Oh, the joys of finding an extra story in the stories already done. I salute you for that creativity.

Bonnie was top-notch in these collections. You have an awesome handle on her personality. The last line with her and Hiro sent me into girlish giggles of pleasure. I'm glad you did something with their relationship. I never truly put much stock in their relationship, but here it is so sweet and they are so in character.

Will... I think you actually made me like him.

Anyhow, great organization of plots and ideas on those episodes. Great analyzation.

My only problem is that sometimes you state the obvious on thoughts and feelings. It's quite weird to read.
spectre666 chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
I don;t know why I didn't review this story when I first read it, sorry. A very good explanatory series. fills in a lot of gaps in the series and the stories. I always wondered how Hiraotaka had time to date Bonnie when he was always shown with either a posse of cheerleaders or Kim/Monique.

Worker72 chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Her parents never paid attention to her: Actually BonBon's mother did get a cameo appearance during the big ski trip episode. If Bonnie's parents didn't pay attention to her then would Kim's parents have been able to convince her mom to come? I'll say that this is definitely a good way of explaining how Exchange fits into your storyline, although I'd love to see BonBon really felt about her mothers visit during that ski trip since you've said her parents don't pay attention to her.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
You did a great job!
john chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
nice story man i liked it
Jokerisdaking chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Im really glad you finished this story but i must admit ot feeling a twinge of dissapointment, there was no resolution wiht barkin and GJ, they dissed him so bad earlier and i had hoped we'd get to see wht they thought after the events of yamanouchi occured.
mattb3671 chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Fun stuff, Z!

Nooni wants to know, when she accepts her 'Fannie' (the award given out to FanFic characters of course), should she wear the tea length cocktail dress or the full formal gown.

(She seems to think you'll be escorting her)

MrDrP chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
The master of the creative back story strikes again.

My favorite scene was Ron and the naco. Very clever.
calamite chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Great chapter I liked it and I really enjoy your stories

conan98002 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
to get ron motivated nacos work better than raw fish heh
HeavyMetal84 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Good chapter,Good Story.

I do not understand are u pulling the plug on this story and starting on a nother one.

As long as you keep on posting story's.I will make sure to read it and leave a review.

Peace Out.
Seamus Dubh chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
good chapter.

A very setnemental and emotional look at what goes on through the minds of those who wait for the end, they know is coming, to begin.