Reviews for Never Gone
Mika the Dark princess chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Lov it
TommyKimForever chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
Aw, that was sweet. I like how you used each song. I've never seen that before so you get originality points. And it was so cute and sweet! A
jps1926 chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Aw... that was so sweet. I love the sweet banter between Kim and Tommy.
Meggie chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
I thought this was a pretty good story. I liked the romance in it and that it wasn't too much. Very fun!
PurpleFlowers chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
Hi there! I just read this story for the first time, and I really liked it. It was really sweet, just like the other reviewers have said. I really like the feelings you put into it. I hope to read more of your writing soon because you have a talent for making me smile!
jugg chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
your'e grammar sucks
icstars chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
i should have read this sooner! wowy it was really great and lots of fun to read! i loved the romance and your writing is really great. its cool to read some romance and fun drama like this i think we all love to read something like this every once in awhile. with this story you succeeded where a lot of other novice writers fail: your ideas are a bit like a soap opera but you write them in a way that's believable and i so see the chaacters saying and doing those things! also i think the bsb songs fit in so well! overall, this story was wonderful and i hope you keep writing because you are one of my faves for this type of story. well done! you rock!
fallinidentity chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
WOW your writing is amazing the songs went perfect with the chapters! And you descriptoin on the story made me cry, and laugh and GOD i think i even felt simpathy pains when kim was having pregnancy pains! You should deffinitly write scripts for hollywood or be a script doctor! Just w0w that was the best story!
Dark-Child2 chapter 10 . 12/24/2005
Hey CL! A great chap to end a great story! I really loved this story CL! Thanks for posting it on here! I can't wait to see what other great storys you think of! Well like I always say, till then...

Cya!

DC

P.S. My next chap should be up on Mon.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Oh, my gosh. That was SO cute. Loved it! Catch ya on the flip side.
hansongirl14 chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Great story!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
AWW! Sweet ending! Loved it!
redandblack 4eva chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Mili, this was awesome! I absolutely loved it! Great Job!
forevercrane chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Great story...hope you write more stories
PinkRanger4Ev chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
i didn't know you wrote this story is really good. I loved it. Is there going to be a sequel. This story was so good i've been waiting for an update for a while now. Great Job! Till Next Time.

May The Power Protect You!

DeDe/PinkRanger4Evr