Reviews for Onward To Morroc
Ammethystine chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Yayness! I love this story!

Too bad Ive come to know RO fanfiction only a little time ago... keep this up! its a realy funny and cool story!

My favorite lines EVER were “HA! TAKE THAT YOU UNEDIBLE JELLY DEMON!” and “LOOK OUT! A GIANT UNEDIBLE JELLY DEMON OF DEATH IS BEHIND YOU!”.

Santo Devolos apparition was damn funny too!

And did I mention that "merph" is now part of my vocabulary?

I love you~~
Zeek72 chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
I don't think you can do angst. If you want some of a plot have there be some kind of tournament or some thing happening or a rival for one of the characters. And where the heck would some one get an ipod in midgard?
LiXIX chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Like the story

the characters are pretty well emphasized

it is very comical, i suggest putting more effort into being more serious.

Just like you said the chapters are cruddy and short.

The short part is okay since it is okay for the story. However there is no justification for the crudy part. Please, please continue writing. I like your style.
Tzusuki chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
Yay! It's finally out! You did better this time, and keep it up! Anyways, it'll be nice if u add in some plot, like some evil or angst stuff, if not the story's gonna get a bit boring. Why don't you try to add some love? Maybe Santa and Aromia will fall in love much later... what do you think? Looking forward to seeing ur next chappie!
Tzusuki chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Wow, I like your story. Your chapter are quite short though, hopefully you'll try to write a longer chapter next time. Try to write a story which doesn't follow RO litterally, like your Novice, Crickette. You wouldn't be able to find a Novice with Acolyte skills unless they're a Super Novice, so your idea was really good. There you go, my comments. I apologize if I said anything wrong with your story, I'm not good at comments. Keep it up, I'll be waiting for ur next chappie... _