Reviews for What Ginny Saw
Hi chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Funniest thing EVER :) good job.
GleekFan1029 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
fan fic yelled at you? y? O_O

and it was a little confusing at the end but good :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
lol i loved the part where they're all just stating each other's names lol hilarious ! luv belle x
Cagholino chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Draco has a teddy bear,Well now I have seen you. I was a joy to read this funny, carzy, and a little weird story of your.I love totally made it on to my favorite author list.
Cagholino chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I should have went with snape.I was going to but I sound more like something McGonagall would I want that cookie.I love it by the way.I don't think I put that in the first review. This is so have no maybe you do cause you did write .
Cagholino chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Even though you've finished it if I guess correctly I get that cookie right? Well, I have to say a teacher...Um which one though...Minerva...nononono maybe.I'm guessing McGonagall.
LesMiserables lover chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
very amusing so far. is the “Potter!” “Malfoy!” “Draco?” thing a reference to rocky horror picture show?
Angel Spirit chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
LOL, I'm sitting here almost rolling on the floor in laughter...- I love how the second chapter flowed so smoothly, and I envy you for being able to write comedy, since I can't write it for the life of me! That's okay though, I get to read and giggle at fics like this one...- (clicks eagerly for the next chapter and eagerly awaits to see the look on Ginny's face when she REALLY catches Draco and Harry going at it ;p LOL.)
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
It's really good. Update soon.
kimicocuteness chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Severus!
asianbubbles123 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
lol! i continue to like this very much!
Eliora chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
keep writing it soo funny
Eliora chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
i dont like cookies so oh well.. i was just bowing to show my apprecation of the first chap.. ok ill get on with the review, fab i loved it
Elion chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
AHAHAHAH! I totally DIED.
Clear Black Glass chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
Well that was enjoyable and extremely hilarious. You are such a great writer...Thanks for writing this and if you write an epilogue, I won't hesitate to read and review!