Reviews for Buried: Revelation
lol poor poor Erestor...but I bet it was worth it
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
so good
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Great story! I would have loved another chapter on what happened to Erestor. I could tell he was signing his death certificate. lol
Louiseoblique chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Excellent fic, just thinking poor Legolas, having his arm stitched and re-stitched, painful indeed! The characterisation was very good, I can just imagine how stoic he was being, and then Elrond, saying go on Legolas doesn't mind, ouch! LOL! Very good.

Best wishes,

Louise
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Please understand that this is one of my most favoritest fanfics EVER! However, Could I suggest that you continue this storyline - even in a new story, where Aragorn and Elrond have to deal with the thoughts that the cruel Elrond put in his head? I really think it could be angsty and wonderful.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks!
Ethriel chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Short, but amazing...onto part 3!
Ethriel chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Okay...I had to stop here to review...LOL Stitches! Amazing :D How do you come up with it?
Emily chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Hurrah for Erestor! If Estel's lucky, he might get to see our favorite counselor being strangled right before his very eyes. Wouldn't that be a fine homecoming? : )
Emily chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
"My stroke went wide, and so did his;

We made another pass.

But the spider jumped down right behind

And bit Aldor on the – "

"Glorfindel!"

If you add that to the original song, it reads as though Aldor has an actual body part called a Glorfindel, and Elrond just chimed in to a hilariously funny joke.

But that was simply hilarious. : )
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
ack perfect extension from part 1...though Erestor one too many liberties didnt he? I mean he stole the bells from Glorfindel which are pratically a commodity of his and placed them on a gift...Estel should at least know that the bells arent just exactly like but are indeed the same!
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
rofl That last bit is now my 2nd favorite scene. My favorite is the one were Estel is 9 and Legolas falls in the swamp and Estel mistakes him for a monster. lmao Poor Legolas. *gives muffins*
Kalisona chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
*chuckles* Poor Erestor. *shakes head* Silly advisor. He should know not to touch Glorfindel's stuff. xD Once again, amazing story! (I'm running out of adjectives. )

This line just cracked me up:

Poor Legolas. P And that was very sweet, with the twins and Estel.

Great story. ;)

~Kali
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Poor Legolas. First he cuts his arm and snd blood soaks the ground, and then he has Estel practicing his stiching on him. Poor Poor Legolas. I'm glad Estel is feeling better though. Very Glad. Good Work.
Randa chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Beautiful mellon nin! You write quite differently from everyone else and I love Glorfindel's last line; I'd be cross too. _

Love Randa
Nieriel Raina chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Another excellent addition to this series. I am thoroughly impressed with the medical research you must have done and the friendship themes are incredible!

NiRi