Reviews for Captured
Arw165 chapter 1 . 8/18
Many things about this unfinished works make me wonder. The whole capture thing seems at least weird and borders on the ridiculous. I get it that Naruto's healing ability might have seemed a little bit interesting, but I don't think that's enough of a reason to kidnap him, only because you can (easier to take him, than Uchiha for sharingan). I have a feeling the guy who caught him didn't know what he was doing himself. Idiot. I don't see any plot behind keeping Naruto captive, especially when you are a little country and Konoha pressures you to give him back. If they ever discover he's a jinchuuriki (and all hints drop very slowly), that would still be a lucky guess. Not worth the risk over sth so uncertain.
Asuka1920 chapter 39 . 8/13
Please update soon!
M1dnight-Rid3r chapter 19 . 5/2
At this point I'm just wondering... why doesn't he just summon Gamabunta or even a fox to carry him all the way to Moon?
Chriscro165 chapter 39 . 7/3/2015
Love it! But can Naruto escape already? This is taking forever
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I like this. The story is interesting and it makes you want to keep on reading it till the end. It's kind off addicting. And I just can't wait to see what happens. There's also something about the writing that goes with the tone of the story. Either way I can't help but love this. Thank you so much for writing this.
coolchick87 chapter 39 . 5/9/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Natsuki D chapter 39 . 3/30/2015
Please try to update cause I really hope you didn't forget about this fanfiction (and I really love this story)
olivia chapter 39 . 12/10/2014
ITS BEEN 8 YEARS PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTS EVERY PLEASE
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I just Keep reading "moron" instead of "moran" xD

Though I really don't get, why you make all of the People bad. I mean heck you let even the healer hit Naruto. Of course he would flinch!

Oh and did you Change time line somewhere from the start? Because in the beginning it seemed more like the usual Naruto universe and then you started with modern stuff like IV and such...I am quite sue they didn't have IV's in the Naruto universe...

Oh and did you Change your opinion about Kakashi? Because when Lou oserved Naruto in the beginning you stated Kakashi was ignoring Naruto and focusing on his other students. But later on you said Naruto and Kakashi are friends and Kakashi is terrible worried. Why would he ignore Naruto during Training when they were oh-so-good-friends ?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ohh...I wonder who observing guy is...
LadyEudave05 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Plz update soon.

Its a wonderful story.
Anime24 chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Amazing story. :) your an brilliant writer.
LadyEudave05 chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
please update soon this is getting good.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2014
Are u going to continue captured
SoraROCK chapter 39 . 1/2/2014