Reviews for Captured
olivia chapter 39 . 12/10/2014
ITS BEEN 8 YEARS PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTS EVERY PLEASE
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I just Keep reading "moron" instead of "moran" xD

Though I really don't get, why you make all of the People bad. I mean heck you let even the healer hit Naruto. Of course he would flinch!

Oh and did you Change time line somewhere from the start? Because in the beginning it seemed more like the usual Naruto universe and then you started with modern stuff like IV and such...I am quite sue they didn't have IV's in the Naruto universe...

Oh and did you Change your opinion about Kakashi? Because when Lou oserved Naruto in the beginning you stated Kakashi was ignoring Naruto and focusing on his other students. But later on you said Naruto and Kakashi are friends and Kakashi is terrible worried. Why would he ignore Naruto during Training when they were oh-so-good-friends ?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ohh...I wonder who observing guy is...
LadyEudave05 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Plz update soon.

Its a wonderful story.
Conan24 chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Amazing story. :) your an brilliant writer.
LadyEudave05 chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
please update soon this is getting good.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2014
Are u going to continue captured
SoraROCK chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Plz update.. It's getting interest
Nemo chapter 39 . 11/6/2013
I really like this story, its creative and interesting. Maby if Naruto escaped sooner than later(the story line is getting a bit hectic in my opinion) And the leaf nin came back. Also if while Naruto is escaping he gets alot of new wounds. JIraya, and the other 2 who were helping Naruto all brought Naruto back and the leaf nin became more appreciative of Naruto and realized his been through hell and start to like him more. Just my input hope the next chapter comes soon.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 39 . 8/30/2013
Nooooooo! Where's the rest, please update soon!
Future-Forgotten chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
Just got finished reading all the chapters, sucks that the story hasnt been updated in like seven years but it is still a fun read.
elinku chapter 39 . 5/13/2013
i love it ,keep up the good work...its the best i hav read so far
Kushina81 chapter 39 . 5/1/2013
Please post more I love your story
TigrezzTail chapter 39 . 4/17/2013
It's such a shame you dropped this story. It's been really fascinating. I love watching Naruto playing them.
MisteryMaiden chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
You said that you won't abandon the story, but you do realize that your last update was seven years ago, right? I'm pretty sure that counts as abandoned, but just in case, update soon (I doubt it).