Reviews for Mew Who?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
interesting please continue! i cant wait to see what happens next!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
are you going to write more?
623091drake chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
i like your stories. the only thing i can remember about the hibki famliy is that ryogu is an only child and they ALL have a terrible scense of direction. in one of the mangas ranma pretended to be his sister and the idiot beilived it for awhile (ranma finally called an end to it because ryouga wouldn't let him out of his sight bebause he was afraid she would disapear forever because of the families terrible scence of direction). note- ryogu dosn't cosider it unussal to go in the kichten and find evidence that his famliy has been gone for month and a note from his mother saying she just steped out to the store. roygu once took about a week to get to a battle with ranma at a vaccant lot behind his house. i would love it if you mentioned the bread war from when ranma and ryouga where in primary school.
Warwolf chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
...Forget what I just said last chapter. This pretty much jumped the shark right here.
Warwolf chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Honestly, I was a little annoyed by this, as number one, I HATE Akane and think she deserves no part of Ranma. Secondly, I could see a Ranma/Zakuro pairing. But I'll give it a fair read for another chapter, but if I don't like what I see, I'm gonna stop reading.

For shame. Setting up such a potentially great pairing and then screwing it up in order to keep Ranma stuck with someone who doesn't deserve him.
Archaia Fengari chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
YA IDIOT KUNO! GRR I'LL STRANGLE YOU I'LL STRANGLE YOU!

Nice portraying (I think that's the word...) of the characters.

Can't wait for your next update.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Poor Renee, third degree burns aren't the most painful but she'll take a while to heal. I hope Kuno gets a pounding for ruining everything!
Sk8er7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
um, lol, the end part with Renee is the same as chapter 1. although your writing style is simple. i really like this story.
GoldenSnowfire chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
please update, i really like this story
GoldenSnowfire chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
lol bored out of his mind...!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
I can understand Abbey's reasoning, but I would hope she at least made sure Thomas was adopted by a good family. She should care a bit about him.
xSeashellz chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
very good use of vocab and chronioligcal order.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
Is Thomas an adopted Hibiki? Because I highly doubt the ability of Ryoga's family to produce blond hair since Ranma tricked him into thinking he was his little sister at one point.
angel61991 chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
interesting please update soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! I bet Akane is very happy, that she found someone to train with.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »