Reviews for More Than He Should
lulitasmv chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really hated the chris/haley storyline but I like the way u wrote it ...really nice!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
good stuff. I like how you actually give Chris a heart because most people don't see that.
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow.

That was good. And I mean GOOD! I liked how you developed Chris's character! Most people on the show see him as an ass, myself included. But I've always believed that there's more to a character than we see on screen. I also loved how you tied it into that eppie from season three.

I really liked it!
Heavenly Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow, that was...really good! Please keept up the amazing work! :D
brucasxsarah chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I like it not much really people write about chris and when they do they either make hm look bad or hook up with Brooke or Peyton with is wrong to me bcoz Brooke belongs to Lucas and Peyton belongs to Jake and ii just believe that Chris should be with Tayler. im sory thats how i like it i respect anyone who thins otherwise. but in this story you have shown us the good chris the chris that doesnt want to break up anyones raltionship or freind ship or DREAMS he wants to see some one he cares about HAPPY! LUVED IT!
Marissa-Xtreme SelDem Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
OMG! That was SO FREAKING GOOD! I loved it so much! You should write more to this!