Reviews for Chocolate
Angel Delight 88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Great story, but I didn't understand the end at all! What's the secret? A prank Alan and John are planning to pull? Some secret type of training? Please tell me as I really want to know.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Good story. I really liked it.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great story! Love the interactions between John, Scott and Alan. Brilliant ending. Thanks for sharing!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It's actually fairly simple; 75% friends/social life 5% grades 10% driving your family nuts 10% teenage angst. This is a basic layout, not an iron-clad rule.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was a really great fic! I loved the way that you made John have a slightly less-controlled side after a few beers. And the way that Scott was the brother to steal the chocolate - priceless my friend! It's a bit of light relief after reading the more serious fics written by some other authors, where the Tracy brothers die (never a good move). Great story, I really enjoyed it!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i'm a little confused about this one. if i'm not mstaken they're planning a prank. but i can easily be mistaken so i just hope i'm right. otherwise i really like the fic
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
You're doing a great job with their interactions. Everybody seemed perfectly in character. Loved it!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
How could I have never reviewed this? This is brilliant. A true meeting of the minds. I mean seriously, who would ever in their wildest dreams imagine John and Alan together?

Loved seeing a tipsy John. Mr. Serious himself letting loose a little bit. And I can see it was just as much of a surprise to Scott.

Again, loved this!
Spense chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was great. (I'm finally beginning to catch up on mind reading. :sigh:). I loved your portrayal of John. This wasn't the 'perfect' John we often see; no, this was a John who is very, very real. I loved the fact that he was drunk. And Scott - his comment about 'sounding like him' was great. Nice to see the boys treating Jeff like their father instead of just their employer. And I like the very realistic reactions of all as they deal with Alan's emergence as a full memeber of IR.

And I especially like the closing - great twist!
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Don’t you dare put a ‘spot’ on Scott’s face!

I loved the brotherly interaction between Scott and John, then John and Alan. Priceless indeed.

Great fic.

SE5
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Typical little brothers they know exactly how to manipulate you. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This is just wonderful. :D I'd been deprived of a good movie-ficlet for a while, and it definitely filled the gap. Love the casual brotherly interaction between Scott and John, as well as John and Alan. Damn if you aren't good at writing boys and making them sound like real boys. ;)

I might add that drunk John would fit well with 'my' John. ;) LOL He's just too . . . cute. Not that he will be in the morning when he wakes up, but the heart to heart chat between him and Alan was adorable.

Please ma'am, can I have some more? ;)
SeaCry10001 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Chocolate doesn't give u zits. My sis is ace at finding out lil details like that n using it against parents P Me like. Doh! I was hoping ud continue! Ah well.
Caerulea chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Drunk John is adorable. And so is your story ;-)