Reviews for Unusual
ilexx chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hilarious! Looks like they all need a break!
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I LOVED it. I never thought CW gatherings would be so chaotic! All those personalities is such a small space... I'm just impressed that Beka did NOT actually kill someone. Go Beka! I found a few typos in there but none of them serious. Man, I would have loved SO MUCH for this fic to be made into an ep. I suspect it would be a pretty rockin' episode (full of beloved guest stars, no less!).
Janeta Mira Siri chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was a great story :)

stupid dylan, always forgets everything :P
Rommie's Voice chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was really funny i enjoyed that. I think you handled Beka very well.
Janet chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This was a really fun read. Excellent work!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That would be a convergance of events that would probably qualify as ANYONE'S worst day. Poor Beka.

However, the story was good... There were a couple of points where I had to back up and reread because I was confused, but they were few and far-between, and the rest was great.
krashkart chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
The title definitely fit. I enjoyed the story but at the end I was feeling that the entire crew, with the exception of Dylan needed a long vacation far far away from Dylan and the Commonwealth. They all seemed pretty stressed out.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
lol. you are the most most awesome canadian ever. including chevy chase and peter jennings. *grin* this fic is awesome. and just so...so...so... them! lol. you need to post more.