Reviews for Demons and Lovers (or the Devil's Luck)
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I'm rather fond of Inez/Buck my self, but that's because my favorite OW universe is Gambler's Heart, where Ezra is otherwise occupied :P Setting that universe aside for yours, this is a wonderful story and makes me see Inez and Ezra together just fine :P I especially loved the bit about Ezra breaking out of jail, and how he could have done it any time :P
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Woot! I think Ezra and Inez will last a long time.
NotTasha chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Another lovely story. Great plot... lots of action... romance even? Wow. Love it!
Katherine chapter 5 . 4/29/2001
Tipper, congrats on another wonderful job! Normally, I don't like pairing up any of the boys (too darn jealous! ;), but you made this into such a sweet story that I could help but like the Inez/Ezra match! Can't wait for your next offering!
Jessie chapter 5 . 4/26/2001
Yeah! Wahoo! An Ezra/Inez pairing! :} I always thought those two should be a couple, it's just too perfect! Been lookin' for a fic with those two as an item and you are the only one I've seen that has made it work a way that you could believe it. Good job! And "Awwwwwwww!" It was so cute how Ezra was nervous and stuff about Inez. It's just... ..."AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!" No other way to describe it :} I personally hope they last, ole Ez needs a woman like her! Oh, and I could just picture Ezra in that navy blue outfit with silver vest...*smacks lips* Oh, ya... Damn fine lookin' boy! ... Keep up the mighty fine writin', Tipper! *walks away with a goofy grin, a picture of Ez in that outfit in mind* *sigh* ... Jessie :p
acorn chapter 5 . 4/26/2001
yeah! I love that! Ezra and Inez!...well I think they make a good couple and you prooved that with this fic. It had all the stuff a good story needed. As usuall your reputation preceeds you. (is that the right one to use?) the ending was funny! i love these one liners you always use at the endings, And awwwwwwwwwww! at Ezra and Inez again *sniff sniff* they are just too cute!
Tipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Hmm, well, I don't know what is going on with the formatting here. I've tried this several different ways, and each time it either spreads the paragraphs out or smooshes them together. All I can do is say, I have no clue what to do. Sorry everyone! I tried!