Reviews for Living In The Shadows
Charrmed chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
No no no! Piper would never do that to her precious son. She must be possessed by a demon or something. I can't picture her being abusive to any of her children. Besides, she's the paragon of good, she protects the innocence, not punish them!
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
wow this is a first i mean ive read stories where piper abuse chris for older chris's actions but never wyatt great job really creative also i would have given you a review earlier but you but the story under a different name i usually just filter either chris or wyatt stories so i neveer knew
dreamer chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
has this story been discontinued?.

pity if it has i was actually liking this concept.

o well
claire henry chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hey love this story. its cool because of its orignatiotiay(sp) on Wyatt the being one getting abused instead chris. which is an awnsome(sp) idea. but like others have said the timeframe for this story is confusing. Is it supossed to be set in the "Changed future"?, because that would make the story more locgial to read.
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
sorry to whinge and whine but will you be updating this story in the future.

I like how you are able to show us another way that wyatt could turn evil maybe an act of revenge on his mother by killing her for what the abuse that she gives him and the favourtism of his brother Chris or he finds out the real reason that she adores Chris?

Please don't leave this story to die like some other authors do when they can't either be bothered finishing/continuing the story or they think that no-one is bothering to read and review.
Df1992 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
OMG brilliant story! but hy havent you updated? please!
Mel J1701 chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
A very dark, bleak story. It would be all to easy to hate Piper for her atrocious treatment of Wyatt (which, ironically, will no doubt set him on a path to evil) but it's obvious she has completely snapped. It makes a refreshing change on the Chris abuse stories and offers an interesting insight into how Chris' death might have affected Piper's mind.
anna chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
OHMYGOD! I hate Piper. Really hate her. You are such a good writer, I've never hated anyone more than the character you created. Keep at it!
Plutobaby494 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
She's mad,Please update soon!
CharmedAngelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Okay seriously why would Piper do that? She protects innocents everyday. Why would she do that to her own son. I am not saying it is not well written cuz it is but shouldn't we be realistic? Piper would never do that to any of her sons. I hope none of this was taken to offense. I am just saying.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I have been waiting for this story to be reviewed for SO LONG! I know life gets hectic, and you don't have time for something like this, but please try to update soon. I will faithfully wait in the meantime.
RosietheMoogle chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Oh...my...God...that's horrilbe and evil! Doesn't she see she's leading him right into the hands of evil! She's an evil,vile person and doesn't dersrve children! Please contuine this!
Warriora chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Wow. At first I thought this was a little like my story (where Chris is abused instead of Wyatt), but now... different, but good. Please update soon.

PS, You read "A Child Called It" didn't you?
Nathy1000000 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Waw. This was a painful and powerful chapter. That memory was really well-written everyone was in character. Your Piper is really amazingly written, I love how careful you are when you build her feelings. She almost scares me. She seems so full of hate! And she fakes so well! But she should realize that this could make Wyatt evil and may be even he'll hate Chris. I hope Chris will learn what's happening and help his brother. Great chatper! Just amazing.
silver-star-0 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Wow. How disturbing and terrible...yet good!