Reviews for A Father's Love
Frapper chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Woo hoo! I got here only 9 years after this was written, and only by accident because someone mentioned the existence of a writer with stories even bloodier than mine. Goodie, I loved this one! I am so new to ff I have so much to catch up. Well done, you had the guts to actually kill him. Which is not what I do, my challenge is to injure Diego repeatedly and nurse him back to health using 1800's medicine and surgery. I still could have got him back from hypovolemia, pneumothorax/haemothorax, contused lungs, flail chest, hypothermia and septicaemia if you gave the chance. Even the bruised wrists could have been saved, LOL. Next time, then. ;)
Arianka chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Oh my God, it was SO sad! The story has 12 chapters, I cried while reading the last five. I love the idea of don Alejandro's pov. The way he learns truth about his son - it's cruel, but it was likely to happen. Had Zorro ever been captured and sentenced to death, I think his father would regret every single word he had ever said to his son up to his last day of life. A beautiful story. Thank you.

samantha barnett chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
This story was the very best one that i have read in the whole fanfiction storys about zorro. I give it two thumbs up and the author of this fanfiction was very good and detailed. I was glad I read this story.
Sprite3 chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
omg you are a goddess! you DARED! I am speechless! Rawr! And you made me cry, you little meanie!

Amazing story! I never thought anyone would just DARE do that!
Sprite3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
dieu du ciel! This is a HARSH beginning! I *love* your writing, you may know French is my first language, and lo and behold, I learned four new words from your first chapter! I love that :)

As a writer, I think I may never find the strength or courage to write a story where torture is involved. Reading this chapter, I could very well imagine how horrible it is. The last paragraph, ouch!

I am hooked, I have a feeling I will read this story all at once.

Proceeding to chapter two right now!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
Terrific story... beautifully written! You have tremendous style! Jordan
WildIrishRose31 chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
I really like this story but the other story you have that's not finnished could it have a happy ending please. However even though this story didn't have a happy ending it was still a good story that made me cry. So please keep up the good work.
JenniJac chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
I don't normally like to read Tragedy fics mainly because I cry so easily heh...but I started this one without noticing that it was Tragedy and became so involved in the story and your writing that I couldn't tear myself away.
sylara chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
oh my god! i think it's the sadest, but also one of the best zorro-fanfictions (or even fanfics generally)i've ever read! it really made me cry, and that happens not often to me!
Gucia chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I hope I make it review number 50 by saying I loved your story ;)

I'm still waiting for an update on the second one, though. ;D
xmenrules chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
I still can't believe that you killed him off. *sniffle* I'm so proud of you!*hugs*

By the way, hi Mom!
Hestia Blackhorn chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
Beautifully done! I applaud! Yay!
Rei Tamashii chapter 12 . 12/16/2005
Oh Come On. You can't just leave it there, you have already cruely killed off Diego but now you are just being sadistic! at very least write the rest of Don Alejandro's eulogy.
MadaMag chapter 12 . 12/16/2005

"You see, Diego, my son." best sentence IMHO

Still I don't think don Alejandro's speak at Diego's grave is worth to kill him (Diego).

I'm a bid disapionted, that you didn't put "Oh" from the crowd at the end :-)

NOW! Get to work and write the CHEERFUL VERSION!
Beverly chapter 12 . 12/15/2005
I still say it's a shocking way to introduce yourself to people, but it was excellently written. This chapter was written the only way it could be in order to give Diego's death any meaning.

I'd love you to put your writing skills to work on a less traumatic storyline(please - small grin)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »