Reviews for Still Alive
Elphaba-descending chapter 4 . 9/5
I loooove your story. the imagery is so powerful down to the way that he sits. I never would have thought of that. the way he's afraid of sound and light... briliant!
Compound1080 chapter 12 . 5/21
I started reading this on a whim, but its really good. You've managed to take the whole overdone 'Harry isn't dead but we think he is' thing an turned it into something really interesting and original.
Deceptiveham chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Great fic the only thing is that I came for a Harry Potter fic not some muggleborn with running issues
tkepner chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Excellent story! Looking forward to the sequel.
Quidditch73 chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Very intriguing story, thanks so much!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
...did Harry Potter wind up in Draco Malfoy's body or something? Grey eyes. Huh. And then *new* robes...
jules3677 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Absolute stunning story. Really liked how you handled the incarceration & torture scenes. Loved what you did with Draco. He really made the story with his snarky comments & concern for Harry's physical & mental health. The young three, next generation of "The Golden Trio", were a valuable asset in your story telling. Such an enjoyable story. Thankyou.
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
I'm reduced to making incoherent noises by how good this is. Well done; not only for writing it so well, but for keeping the story chugging along and not indulging your waffley side. This was a breath of fresh air.
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
This would win its place in my top twenty purely for the use of "This place is like a tureen of suspicion", even if it wasn't universally very, very good.
deanbaird89 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
still drawn in thank you for the chance to read x
deanbaird89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
i've only read this chapter so far and i'm already bring pulled into the story thank you x
MelodySong231 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
! So confused! You can't just leave it like that! Now I have to stay up even later because this series is so darn addicting...meanie.. :P
MelodySong231 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
ooh this is looking so good! I can't wait to read what happens next... onto the next chapter!
Celeste45 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Nice story. I especially liked your approach to the story. Slivers of the plot were given out in each chapter in a non-ordered way, which makes it much more enjoyable. Ron and Hermione not recognizing Harry makes sense considering that regardless of their great friendship they have changed a lot in the past four years.