Reviews for HighSchool in Hell
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Seshomeru and kagome vase getting along!
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
just write as soon as you can
bell chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
maybe souta can find his little sister or something or maybe sesshoumaru can actually find out why he is infatuated with kagome
White Thorns chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
good story so far! a lot of gang fics are boring and kind of predictable, but i must say your fic is one of the best ones i've read so far. now, writers block is horrible, i know. what i do is keep reading other fanfictions, and an idea will pop up in your head. best of luck!
Emmeline Bondurant chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
Hey! Well, why don't you have Sesshomaru take Kagome out to dinner or something like that! Than you could have Kagome question whether she really wants to go back or not. I think that would be good!
Mae chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
have kagome kick some ones ass hehehehe
Melissa chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
I think you should go back to Sess and Kags and try to help them move along eventually let Souta find them and have Kags save Sess from her brother. i love your story.
birdy22 chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
I really like your story. You should keep going with the idea of him being infatuated , what I mean is keep going with that idea of Sesshoumaru having very deep feelings for Kagome. Mabye even giving some idea of what je may be thinking or feeling.

i hope you keep writing.
a-Lost-Cause-317 chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Hey I dunno what you should do next ... Maybe something along the lines of Kagome and Seshomaru begining a relationship ... Like just have Kagome have a little crush that slowly developes into more while Seshy is abnormally kind to her ... Cause he is also developing feelings ... Or something like that ... [ sorry if I could help you more I would but im not an idea person] ...
Fluffy's Bitch chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Hey there! Great story! You need to update it tho... I can't wait for the next chapter!

Fluffy's Bitch
White Dragon 50 chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
wow that was so good and interesting. i want to read more so please continue.
SimplyBit chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
I like this story and you should have a 'special'(can't say there is a runt(kid) in the room) session with Kagome and Sesshomaru...that would rock and then the day after that her brother finds her and she doesn't want to go back home cuz they love her...but I think that is gonna take a few more steps..I think I skipped alot of steps in the process froom where your at...but there is an idea for ya. Ja ne!
SimplyBit chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Nice story update soon!Ja ne!

eternalwhimsy chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
i love the story. please hurry and update
TheBelisaria chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
their room reminds me of the powerpuffgirls. but good chap.