Reviews for Tricks and Traps
mamita chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I liked it a crossover, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I also like the couple and Akira Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and it gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
epic mind fuck. nuff said
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 7/25/2012

Considering what the Count's shop is like, those two got off fairly lightly.
trincam2011 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Honestly I have not read PoH (maybe I could start :) Anyway, that was very interesting. Hikaru and Akira joined force to fight together, not against each other, to walk the divine path. Interesting idea. Thanks for a good fic.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Wow! This is so intense! XD
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
That... was a cruel trick about bringing up Sai... BUt it did have the intended effect of them playing (along with the lights and darkness) him again. Goood fic.
Caffeinated Star chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This has a very Alice in Wonderland feel to it. Good job. Sorry for reviewing so long after you completed it.
UnluckyWriter chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
one word: amazing.
nobody chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
I thouroughly enjoyed this. You captured Count D perfectly and the interaction between Shindou and Touya was fun. I miss the animals but they would have interfered with the story so thats not a problem. Excellent job. It was a lot of fun to read.
Killingmemory chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Wow, this was wonderful. Writing, characterization, plot; you managed it all.
Cristalake chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
oh... creepy. That was really scary... and awesomly comelling. I couldn't stop reading... I really felt as if something horrible would happen if I did and I didn't even hear my sister yelling at me 5 cms away. You're really an AWESOME author! Those descriptions were super powerful and just plain enthralling... Wow. O_O
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Count D is so evil. I really like your style so far. You know, that would really suck, if you were looking for a ramen shop and was forced to play a game with an insane-seeming count who happens to make it seem as if the world disappeared. Great job, once again!
ImmortalRei chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
This was perfect... You managed to capture that eeriness of the Count spot on. Favorited!
RosaLui chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Wow. WOW. Totally in the feel of Petshop of Horrors! GREAT.