Reviews for Twisted Refrain
K'Sheek Morgaine chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Fantastic!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
A few grammar issues here and there, but very well written. You make some excellent points. This is beautiful.
EugeneElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love your PB fics! They're so addictively bittersweet and uncomplicated, yet complicated at the same time, if you know what I mean.
meimei42 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Brilliant! I think you really captured Michael here. I loved the writing. Good work. :D
mispel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was really good. I especially liked how you brought up the real fear of his holdup victims. This sentence "He’s the good guy, they’re the bad guy." Gave me pause. Might be better with "guys" instead. I found the 8s a little distracting. You make some excellent points in this.
ThickerThanBlood chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Morbid, yet poignant. Very well written.
Shayley Rain chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Really good. I like the broken up style, it makes the whole thing go together in a very cool way. Your italics are getting better. Using them at the beginning of each section is appropriate (indeed, it lends itself to a very neat effect), but the individual words (such as in the sentence, "He still has the choice") mess up the rhythm of the piece and make it hard to really get into the writing. Your descriptors are great, however, and you have a wonderful talent for expressing the emotions of the characters. Keep up the good work! There need to be more great Prison Break fics like yours on this site.

Shale
Caerulea chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow, this is really excellent work. I love how you manage to express so much with such minimalism, each image short and sharp and subtle. You're a very talented writer.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This was a great storyQ! I really like the idea that Michael has to actually be worse than the other inmates because he is there voluntarily. Nicely done:)