Reviews for For the love of a Raven
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
Be careful when entering BB's room. Move deliberately and don't make any sudden, swift motions. It startles the wild boars and that upsets the pygmies hunting them.

Jeesh, BB, ever heard of a broom?

I liked this series of tiny vignettes quite a bit. Thanks for sharing.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
"Does it matter if your life is appreciated? The very fact that you're alive should be enough, and if you can't be content with that, then you should try facing a few Slade-bots and see if your opinion changes."

Heh. I really like that comment. Context is important, isn't it?
solaesce chapter 16 . 3/4/2008
Pretty neat.

Personally, I loved Chapter 15. It was beautiful.
morelove chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
To tell you the truth i like this story but i love your other story you have seemed to put on hold Who Am I ? Ireally hope you dont find me rude 4 askin but can u update it ?
bookwormwithanattitude chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
Hm. I generally don't "do" shipping, except for Speedy/Chesh cuz for some reason, I find it very kewl. But this was really well written, and funny. You kept Raven in character even with what I see as an improbable pairing. I especially loved the line about it being "a form of meditation."

Props!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
In that one about the faimly pet dying...I can't figure out if it's Beast Boy or Silkie! It's probably Silkie though. These are really good. Each one shows a different side of Raven. keep it up.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
Thoughtful.

Gabrielle chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
These stories are unbelievable. I was completley awestruck during all of them, and nearly cried at quite a few. You are may be of little consequence to you, but these actually inspired me to continue writing something that I had "writer's block" on for quite some time. Thank you. Please keep writing.
bookwormwithanattitude chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
I didn't get it at first, but after reading it three times I was like "OMG SILKIE!"

I assume that is "the pet"...

That tugged on my heartstrings, it really did. Poor Silkie...Starfire would be devastated. But I liked how you made it apparently affect all of them, and used it to show they are normal kids, who hurt like everyone else, deep down.

Good job!
iolah chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Absolutly amazing
bookwormwithanattitude chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
Really great. Nice short little peices, but they convey so much in so little words.

Was "Comparisons" supposed to be around "Things Change?" I'd assume so.

Very nice. I enjoyed it greatly
Cylor chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
Nicely done. I think you've captured Raven's viewpoint quite accurately.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
1) YES! Sweet internet, I have been deprived of my sweet, sweet internet for many days now. And my story alerts have been in my inbox just staring at me, and then when I finally get it back the water heater breaks and then it goes back off again when I've only read two (very short) chappies! So thank you! Your story is helping me very much with my need to read. Thank the lord for my sweet internet back! Now I can 'study' math!

2) I liked your three last chappies, they were short (only one hundred words) but they were very meaningful and made you think. Like a short poem.

samuraigurl1213 chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Um, didn't this take place before the Titans met Terra?

iolah chapter 8 . 5/23/2006