Reviews for Chaseo and Camronette
mauratalityrate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I've never laughed as hard at a fanfic as I just did :L:L:L PLEASE continue. PLEASE.
I just reread it, omg.
And again.
Still as funny as the first time.
Olena chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was hilarous:)! it was a riot to read! You should definetly write some more. I can't wait to see how funny Cameron will be. I wonder how you'll do the balconey scene though? That was amazing writing. Please write another chapter!
Timbereads chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I cannot breathe. This fic alone would be enough to suffocate every author on FF with laughter. Cudlet. OMFG *dead* House snickering offstage *dead* The PC nurse and the confused intern *dead* You've killed me three times. Be proud.
Asteria chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is SO FUNNY! I'm reading it in the computer lab at school and trying not to laugh out loud. You HAVE to continue this!
esther chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Lol, can't stop laughing! Your title alone is enough to make me laugh, haha.. I'm not really a supporter of any ships in the show, I dislike it when the dynamic of the team is changed due to any romantic entanglements but I do adore Jen Morrison and Jesse Spencer - Where's Camronette? Cudulete, lol... Pls hurry up with the next one! I agree with another reviewer, I think it'll be hilarious if you somehow manage to spoof the balcony scene, hehe...
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Yes, I definitely think you should write the next scene! And soon! This is so God damn funny! XD
aislinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Gotta say I love it when people do shakespeare with characters from other shows. Read an andromeda one once, it was pretty good. well, I hope you keep writing cause I'll be here to keep reading.
icefirestar chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hi!

This is hilarious, i loved your start. Two doctors both alike in dignity in fair Jersy where we lay our scene. That whole part made me crack up I needed to check the real Book Romeo and Juliet. I have one question,are they acting?This was well done. Please Update soon because I find it really interesting.

Icefirestar
Dr.ML chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is a great story. Too bad that the people at won't let you write this in script form, it would have been much easier to understand. Last year my school did Romeo and Juliet(btw- i was Juliet) and it was so fun to read this. I loved it.

ML

P.S.- House is so funny in this parody!
Montelimarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That was so freaking hilarious. I hope you write loads more.
thisaccounthasbeenlost chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
WRITE THE NEXT SCENE!
xPreppyxInxPinkx chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
WRITE THE NEXT SCENE DAMMIT! lol this is so fantastic bc i'm a house enthusiast & our school play is romeo & juliet lolol (im tybalt) ROCK ON!
teasun89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i hope you continue!
alt chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
lol. love it so far. please continue! :)
Raggedy Doctor chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
snicker you write the next scene and I'll read it what DID Wilson do to House anyways Oo;;