Reviews for When It's Over
Lightspeed-4 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG! That was so freakin' CUTE! I love Bridge/Z, it's the best pairing in the show! Great chapter! Lightspeed-4
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
AW! *tear* so sweet! Great one shot! Great to see how everyone is adjusting the change in the team! I get it though! It does feel off balance to see them like that. Its like they're missing something and something else has been shuffled around. Great job!
Etcetera Kit chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
I was waiting to read this until I saw Endings Part 2 (and I was really trying to avoid spoilers b/c someone had already told me that Sky was going to be Red...) Not that that has anything to do with anything...

This was really sweet - a nice look at how the changing leadership and even colors would affect them. It makes perfect sense that Z would be the one to take it the hardest since she was closest to Jack... and the observation that her and Bridge are closer to each other than the others was nice.

And what can I say about the Sky/Syd chapter? He wants to retreat back into his shell and she won't let him. Such nice work there - with Syd pinning down exactly what he's doing and him melting for her. :)

Nice work!

EK

PS Of course there will be a team-up next year! I always expect a focus ep on each ranger, teamwork ep, sixth ranger two-parter, battlizer, team-up... you get my drift. lol
Destiny45 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I was wondering how quickly people were going to come out with SPD stories considering how much the finale changed things with regards to the season as a whole. Good job for being one of the first ones, although the whole Z/Sam interaction at the end of the episode puts a new spin in my mind about the whole Bridge/Z thing...
preciousbabyblue chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
oh my goodness. i haven't seen Endings part 2 yet. I haven't even seen the first part to it. anyway i have been reading your story. please keep on writing.

oh yeah Sky looks hot in red! LOL
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Dude, spoilers in your summary is just bad form . . .
garnetred chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Excellent two chapters. I must say, I felt it too, that is was funny to see Sky in red and Bridge in blue. Please update soon.
sky's girl forever chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I love Sky/Syd and Bridge/Z so much. Update soon.
the real vampire chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Aw wow! So cute! So Jack leaves at the end of SPD? And Bridge is BLUE! Wow! Or did you just make that up for the story? (As you can tell I haven't seen the ending!) Great story anyways. Quite sad. It made me feel sad. Good job!
Rising Apocalypse chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
The story contains spoilers? How about the /summary/:

SPOILER ALERT FOR ENDINGS PART 2 OF SPD! The four remaining B Squad members have a couple of heart to heart talks about losing their leader and the shifting roles within the group.

You give a spoiler alert, then put the actual spoiler in the summary? Thanks a lot.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
AWW! So sweet! Please write more!

They'd better have a Mystic Force/SPD teamup! *Shakes fist to the powers that be*
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Ok, I probably shouldn't have read this since I didn't see the final ep. (Curses night school) But I love your work!

As for more of Sky/Syd for "Sparring"...oh yeah, not the next chapter, but there will be more...Unless I decide to do another two parter.
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I know, it was weird to see Bridge in blue. It just looked so bright on him, same as the red with Sky. Oh hey have you ever heard the saying "Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky at morning, sailors take warning."? It has to due with the weather. Any who I changed it a bit. "Red Sky at night, Sydney's delight." bad I know but I like it. See you soon.
BloomingViolets chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
*squeals* I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

*hehe* you know, I'm really happy for Sky too.. after all, his dream came true! I prefer him in blue though... *sigh* my heart melted when Sky wouldn't let her go and then he told her he loved her *sigh dreamily* that was so romantic! *hehe* and I LOVED it when they were reminicising about Jack.. that was nice *grins*

here's hoping there will be a SPD/MF teamup eh!
Ryan T. Morris chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great start! Cruger made the right choice when he made Sky the new Red Ranger... Wes would be proud of him ;P