Reviews for Dear Diary
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
[/late to the reviewing]

I lol'd at the diary. Especially mentions of Mayu having tea time and tying pink ribbons in Albel's hair. And the carrion birds. I just couldn't stop laughing.

And you're probably out of carrion birds, so I won't bother asking for one. *sulks at how old and unupdated this story is* Oh well, I'll just have to train a sea gull...
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Lmao, Albel is a silly goosetard, that he is! xD This made me laugh so much. Thanks for writing such a funny fic! I can't wait for the next update. :)

Moshi Moshi Mai
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow. It made me wonder how Albel could write all of this down while on-the-run.

Trying to shoo away the carrion birds? Man that was amazing. I was chuckling as I read how poor Albel (in this "diary", at least) could fend them off whitout staining his "precious diary".

Good stuff!
Mel Fusinaw can't log-in chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
It rock so hard!:) e!
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I thought that was hilarious! And I agree- damned birds, giving us bird flu!

If it's not Fayt- atleast it's not Sophia- Nels' really great too- "how'd that get in there?" (mwahaha).

One day Albel saw that a certain person had published his diary to the world and went round their house with a rusty katana- they hurt more- wait- how do I know that? Umm.. (looks away innocently).
Leopardstripe chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
little tip: maybe you should slant the words that describe what Albel(Label.)is doing to his diary. it would make it a little easier to understand, and seperate it from what Albel(Label...hahahahaha!)is writing! (just a little suggestion_)

NOTE:did you know that if you go on to GOOGLE images and type in 'Albel' it'll ask you if you you were really looking for 'Label'? funny .
Narakusnoone chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I would ask where Albel gets his hair done but i'm afraid he'd gastrate me.
Kikeri Ki chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
hahahaha! Farleen does have a really really REALLY annoying voice! lol. I think it's funny that he hasn't tried to feed poisined crow to Fayt and company...hmm...O.o lol nice work on this story!
Hwernrewm chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
rotf! Excellent! Couldn't stop laughing! I can't wait to read the next chapter, hehe.
dark-pheonix1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Just one emoticon. . .xD

This was fun! Also, nice job finding out that you can spell Label with Albel's name. You can also spell Bella, which is probably why he dresses the way he does. 0-0. jk. I kid because I love, after all.

Anyways, back to the point. Great story, even if Albel seemed a bit too chipper. That's what makes it funny though. I think he got ahold of my Pocky stash. . .if so, his cute little butt is mine! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lil-creator chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
my...CAT, I am in love with you! no joke, i lobe how you make stories like this on poor little Albel... but who cares?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
ROFL! The training facilty from Abel's POV was absoletuly hilarious
Crazy Authoress Ams chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Bwahahahaha! I love it! Teehee! Man, I forgot to Thank you CAT! Hey, if we didn't talk till almost 1 in the morning, I wouldn't have caught my dog having her puppies! Three girls and a boy! Their names are: Nel, Mirage, Albel, and Fifi! ...They've got new homes already, but I wanted to give them an identity! Got off subject, but great story! heehee! OH! I'm starting a fan fic! Yes, my first one in a year! I need help...kinda stuck, but it's started. Ok, well, gotta go LYLAS

AMZ
siverrain chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love his kill-fayt list! Make out with Nel...*snorts*

Dream on, fool...Dream on...

I. Stole. Your. COPYRIGHT!

And just what are YOU going to do about it Nox? Hm? Yeah, thought so.

I'm hyped up on oreos so don't dare try anything! You are dually warned!

*sigh* lol sorry
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow, I'd say Albel's got issues..."Can’t have all the fun at once, though… -page corner torn - AUGH! Get off my diary, you dumb birds! It’s not dead! … Why am I writing this down?" Heh.

Gotta love the rhyming kill-Fayt list! Especially number seven...

The carrion birds reminded me of that chapter in The Black Brigade Theatrical Troupe... :)

One thing - I did see this particular word-swap in a couple places, so I thought I'd better mention it: "a short peak into the mind of The Wicked" - 'peak' should be 'peek' in this case.