Reviews for The Kiss
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 4/5
Dear Thought:

So Abby's appointing herself one of the judges between herself and Tony? Gee, there couldn't possibly be a conflict of interest there, could there? ("The deciding vote is for Peppermint Patty! It was all fair and square!")

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
akiismarina chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OMG I love the ending! and a loled at the part of everyone's reaction do the bet abbey made! lol
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh my God it was so funny untill they uh he is deffinetly not gay! He belongs with ziva!
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
*shocked and slightly disturbed look grows across face*

You write really well, but made me a tad sad as, well he is DiNozzo he is as straight as they come.

:) :)
mj0621 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
that..was...different...:)) I'm a Kibbsy kinda girl but it was okay...:)
Caliga chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That is way too surreal. Especially because of my um...you know. Situation. lmao. That was hilarious. And...minorly creeped out. So NORMAL, I guess, right?
Katie-Poo 107 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hey! thats really funny! i havent' seen any eps with chip yet, but that is really cute! lol!

luv maeve
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
ROFL!
Laura chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh... that is frightening. I'm so afraid of Abby x Gibbs, but wow, I think Tony x Chip is much more disturbing. o.O
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
oh sure, give me some of the blame for your wacked out mind and it's disturbed little creations.

;)

lol. love you.

haha, this fic is awesome! secretly dating, how perfect. and gibbs, lol. wonderful!
LJG-NCIS chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It was ok, but nasty. Would have been much better if it was Gibbs and Kate, but thats cuz I'm a KIBBS shipper.
Triptych Fond chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
that was, awkward, and funny! i could kinda imagine Tony gay, but, it's just a horrible thought! good fic, i like it!
Tazallie chapter 1 . 11/15/2005