Reviews for Girls Night In
weasleyobsessed chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL! I love this! Great one-shot!

weasleyobsessed
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
::snickers:: I love it, well done
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were eating ice cream with those small spoons.
MrsEads chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Very very cute. Now I shall have to go try to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's with an infant spoon. Nick is adorable!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Good start. Going to write more?
Burned Toast chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Great story. Maby I'll try eating my ice cream with a baby spoon later.
lantiscod chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Get-tohether? That's funny! I know Mia hates DNA spreading everywhere. Where is the boss, it would be more funny with his awkward, g
tykedyke chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Funny. I like Nick's peace offering, although I think he's mostly out of character - I think that scene would be more suited to Greg Sanders instead.

Please continue, I'm putting you on my Story Alert list.
CinnamonFaerie chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This is cute.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
different but i liked it, well done

more?
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Very cute. Please tell me its gonna be more than a one shot. I can smell the potential for much dishing, bonding and discussing of the males and their anatomy. Or at least thats my girls and I do when we're all together. Maybe we're just crazy. Hm... Whatever its fun.

“I come in peace and bring an offering for you, oh beautiful ones.” Darn skippy Nick!
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Cute story... :-)
synergyfox chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
One word: Hilarious... actually a few more, it was so good it got me craving Ben & Jerry's... great storry...
moirariordan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That was hilarious! I bow in awe to the comic that is you. And it's only a little funny that the 'backing away quickly to avoid rabid females' thing is something that both my brother and boyfriend do when chocolate is in my vicinity. Heh. ;)

Great job!