Reviews for The Final Darkness
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I felt a little tear prickle at the corner of my eye... I don't cry... This is absolutely amazing.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh my God.

you nearly had me in tears.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
MusicNinja chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
OH! So good! So sad! Poor sweet lechorous Miroku! I loved it!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
that..was...so...*sobs incoherently*
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh my god. That was amazing. It was beautiful and horrific and terrifying and clever anddramatic. I loved it. You have great writting skills.

It was so sad, but I really do think that that's how it would turn out.
WinryElric65 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
*crying* Why did Miroku have to die?

Good job with this story.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*Sniffle* That was so sad. It was beautifully written though. *Wipes tears away* Great job.
darklover chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very sad but nicely written.
AnimeRae chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i'm sobbing right now. that was beautiful. thank you.
InfernoEclipse chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Absolutely breathtaking, one of the best fics on this site by far. You dipicted Miroku and Sango perfectly, I always wondered how Miroku would be taken by his Wind Tunnel.

More than worthy of my favourites list.

Looking foward to reading future fics you write:)

InfernoEclipse
ed chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
that was beautiful
Tired Ambitions chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I have read many SangoxMiroku fics and not one comes as close to being as great as yours is. This is truly a masterpiece! I love the pain, the agony, and tearfilled ending. Wonderful job! This is going in my favorites, you can count on that.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This was a beautiful story. It made me cry. That would've been exactly what Miroku and Sango would've done. Your insights are amazing.
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh my god! That was so SAD! But i loved it. :) And you may have noticed all these reviews from me, and yes, i am just going through all your fics :D I really like your writing style.

blizzy