Reviews for Star Crossed Lovers COMPLETE
Why stop at two children? This was a wonderful story even though I hate when Albus is bad. Thank you so much for sharing!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
Cute
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I liked it that Severus had special abilities.
In other stories they both always struggle with their feelings for each other.
But here Hermione falls in love with Severus and vice versa and there is no doubt of their love that was also a lovely surprise.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Okay, I liked the idea of your story until you nearly quoted the reunion scene between Anakin and Padme verbatim. Really? And of all the Star Wars movies to quote... Why, in the name of all that is good about Star Wars, quote the third movie before Anakin goes nutters and turns into Darth Vader after killing the younglings? Paralleling heavily I can handle but like that you've only changed the name of the characters and added a sex scene. How disappointing.
Alexa1993 chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
SEQUEL PLEASE more of this story.
Ivory-Call chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
well i must say that was a very loving ending, that was amazing!

Im very happy it didnt end like star wars 3. very very happy, i would have cried so hard. no joke!

Blessed be

Trinity-Cullen
Ivory-Call chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
ohmygod.

I was reading and me being a kajor star wars nerd recognized it, I was kinda on ends with it, because the lines were from starwars episode 3 to be exact my favorite. but all in all it was good. i enjoyed this chapter, although my boyfriend through a fit when i told him about the star wars thing, he said it was wrong and that you ruined it, dont mind him hes an ass. i loved it. its amazing!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
This story is really good thanks for writing it
mom2divas chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
I've never read a story like this one and absolutely loved it!
Crystal Zabini chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
do you by any chance like star wars
dracoisthesexiestmanalive chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
that was an awesome story
Slytherin Girl chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Aww. Cute fluffy ending. I love those.

Slytherin Girl
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?
ciao chapter 13 . 2/5/2006