Reviews for The Special Two
The SX kkitten chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
MORE SEX!
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well i think i have to accept that you will always bee an evil, cheeky devil with words.
You also are the one making addicting story's.
I cant wait for the next one.

Herby
Lily chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely lovely! Sorry to all of the Harry/Ginny fans, but Hermione is better for Harry. Your story is a bit suggestive for a K fanfic, however. Overall, I think you wrote this very well. Nice work! :)
Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love this song and I think it suits Harry and Hermione wonderfully! :)
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aw, so sweet. love it!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
very cute story
Samper chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
"I do hope this is ok"

My gosh. I love this story. I'll admit I am a fan of the more...adult storys that you write, but there is just something so pure, so powerful about love that isn't about sex or something physical. Love thats about love. Devotion to one another. I look foward re-reading alot of your stuff.
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Seriously This is the best funny romantic Harry Potter fanfiction that I have read! i loved it!
noxon1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I'm having some naughty thoughts !;-9
bitchywitchy chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That is soo good. As I said before, it's really sweet and well done!

You should do more little one-shots like this!
lyssalovie chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love it! thats all im saying this time!
black pearl chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
you know, this is the third time I read this story, and it keeps getting better and better. I love it.
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aww that was gorgeous! I love it!
lnk chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
oh, this story is a happy one, it's pretty good, and I can't wait to see something new from you! :)
jennisashark chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
You never cease to amaze me, Alex. Ohh, and by the way, you've inspired me to come up with my own Harry Potter fic. I wanted to see how it was so i put it on the site last night after I had finished writing it, and gave it to my friend today at lunch with my username and name blacked out. She loved it, and loved it even more when I told her it was mine. Check it out sometime _

Great story Alex