Reviews for You Don't Know What You Have
A chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Please moooore! It's amazing!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Haha! Kyo cracked! Finally! lol. Love will prevail! _
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is really good. It is totally believable that this is coming out of Kyo's head during v.29.
Kurosu chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I
jennipher chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my god. what happened in vol. 29? i'm only on vol. 27.

This was so lovely. Kyo really does love her. You should create more like this.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Beautiful, I haven't reached that part of the manga yet...but Kyo doesn't seem at all OOC to me. Admitting weakness to himself is only natural, because only by knowing that he could become strong. Only by overcoming weakness. It would have seemed OOC if he were to admit (even to himself) that he cares so much about her or if he was to think sweet, nice thoughts about her. But since he still calls her idiot, stupid, useless and what not he is definitely in character. Me likey! :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
aw...what an awesome fanfic...I love it...and Kyo is just so cute...
mat chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Loved the story! And you said it was a spoiler for volume 29? Where can I find that?
rainingblood666 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
hey do you know where I could read SDK the full series online for free?
kunthea chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
interesting story. well kyo is fine to me considering what happened to her, and man his scream was horrible. anyway, good story, wonderfully written. good job.
lupuscrystalus chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This was just awesomely written. It made me cry...I could see the scene happening in my head.

I haven't read this far into the manga, but for some reason this is EXACTLY how I imagined it would turn out. How strange...
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
awesome. Wonderfully written! Great story. Man I really wanna read more kyo manga now.
MiharuFroggy chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hello, i know you're busy and all but i wanna read all your stories so please oh please update... this one is quite nice, i like it, i think... well, i've been reading the malay one so uh, yeah... um, i nearly made one of this fic, same content different words... but i don't think i'll post it at Mediaminer... coz i'm afraid people'll think i'm a copycat, check out my fics if you want, i'll post new ones if i have the time to do so, lastly, i really like it!
jacquel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
your story was super good, and i dont think kyo was that occ... well i mean i bet that's really going on inside his head! please, please, please tell me what happens at the end of the series, i seriously can not wait! I only have volume 16, and it's gonna take a few years for the rest to come out! please! email me at
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I took that spoiler willingly. But very nice work on POV, you kept Kyo in character, yay!

Kyoshiro wants Yuya? o_o I thought he loved Sakuya... at any rate, yay :3! I enjoyed this greatly.