Reviews for All Purpose Cultural Catgirl ReiRei
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh, he's magnificent!
T.Dragon chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHA! that last scene was priceless! rei petting shinji like a cat and calling him good husband, LOL! ahhh I needed that laugh... please finish this manga I want to see how it ends, especially once Yui learns rei is now her daughter in law, I can only imagine the look on her face.
T.Dragon chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
ok...first off, its not an oedipus complex, as rei only has one percent of the dna of Yui, which isn't enough to make them in any way related, since the majority of reis physical makeup is liliths angel dna, not to mention the fact they have a child together in Girlfriend of Steel 2(rei and shinji I mean)and the game is canon unlike the first girlfriend of steel. but overall its a good start...
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I kinda feel bad for gendo...wait if he can clone (kinda)his wife why cant he cone his son and just switch them?
Bassclone13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I seriously hope your going to update this. It's friggin' awesome, and the cat thing was pretty cool. Gendo is disturbingly funny too.
brindani chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Wow, I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this story as of yet. I've read it three times so I should have at some point. Anyway, I have greatly enjoyed this piece. I'm a little disappointed that it appears to be a dead story being over a year old, but I can hope that it will be updated in the future.

Good work,

brindani
funkmasterjo chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
Hah, really cool
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
Favorited. It's rare that I find a fic that deviates from canon in such original ways without becoming utter crap.
Paktak chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
looks cute, hope to see more
Sun S. Li chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
This is defintaly an orignal and i really like it how shinji is somewhat more assertive. "...I don't purr, Rei.". That was my favorite line for this chapter.
Alucard180 chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
this is a very interestin g story that needs an up update. This story could be one of the Funnier Shinji/rei paras if it were finished.
FLUFFYTIGER chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
I suppose it's a little late for a review to this fic but it deserves it. I have never read a Eva fic that is like this. It's completely original and the Oedipus Complex, it always make me laugh when an author use that to describe Shinji's desire towards his mother. I think you were the first person to use it in an AU Eva fic. If you haven't given up on this fic please continue it, it has so much potential.
dongwoooppa chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
UpDATE! !
ReisFriend chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
Dang. I really would have loved to see all this in action, but all we can hope for is that Crimson Arrow finds time to update this interesting story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
LOL! This is seriously twisted. I love it!