Reviews for Pained Together
Mystic Twirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
nejix321 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Sad...And you got a great writing style :)
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow! Great oneshot! :D
hyugagirl09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
please dont leave it here. i really want more i am begging you
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
:) a few grammatical errors with the whole future/present/past tense... but it was good... i liked it
Maiyuko-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
aw... that's so sweet...
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I just love this fanfiction! It touched me so deeply! Neji and Tenten are one of my favorite pairings. It was nice to see that Neji cared so strongly for Tenten. (I mean I don't like the Sasuke and Sakura pairing because I think Sakura is too annoying for him...haha.) Sorry I got a bit off topic.

Anyway, I really like your writing style and I hope you can write more fics like this one. Great story. Just loved it!
emily- from your english class chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
hehe great stuff man

keep it coming

u rock at dis stuff

hermion8 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005 sweet...
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvxyz chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
really good! liked da fite loved da love scene and neji was so sweet! only afew mistakes... this part Even f she is so weak think u meant even if and one bit it goes PAPAP! lol otherwise goodjob welldone!
Trisscar chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Ah very nice. I like this one better than your other fan fics and you have definately improved. Good word usage, some better description than last time and a "sweet" story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your next fanfic (chapter).

P.S When is Neji going to cry and Tenten going to comfort him?
missdiana chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
nice one-shot. i reckon the title could've been named 'best friend' or finished it off that way...anyhow! continue writing!